Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lightxosleeperx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2008, 05:11 PM
    How much would this be worth? (1985 Arcade)
    My friend recently purchased a 1985 Sega Major League full sized arcade at a garage sale. It's in great condition, but I cannot find how much it would be worth on the internet. I have searched for hours upon hours. Does anyone have any information on how much we should list it as?
    70541 Posts: 87, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2008, 02:25 PM

Somewhere in the 2,000$ to 6,000 range

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Reflexive arcade games [ 4 Answers ]

This post is about games, but it concerns a older PC that I'm currently using as the "kids computer", so I'm asking in here. I asked a similar question a couple of months back but didn't find a solution. I have several games that I downloaded and purchased from Reflexive Arcade, but I'm not...

Arcade game [ 1 Answers ]

Hello.im trying to find a specific arcade game.only I can't remember the name.the game was released either late 80s or early 90s.it was a scrolling "beat em up".and it involved 2 army like commandos(1 blue coloured and 1 red coloured) escaping from jail at the beginning of the game(by lighting a...

Game from Reflexive Arcade will not run [ 6 Answers ]

I downloaded a game called Mystery Case Files Huntsville from reflexive.com, and it installs properly, but when I try to run it, I get the blue screen of death and it says something like, "a fatal exception error has occurred and the application will be terminated". I'm just curious if it's...

View more questions Search