Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    redwee74 Posts: 74, Reputation: 11

Sep 30, 2008, 05:00 PM
    How to deal with someone like this?
    Here we go may be a little long. First let me say what is good about the gf/bf. They are always respectful to your face, always treats you with utmost kindness, very loving and able to show affection, will defend you and not allow any unkind word to you. Willing to drop anything when you call. Basically very good on the surface. Now what is bad about them. They call you a friend when ex's call and then tell you that the ex's are just friends. When you do give up and break up they still have sex with you and go out. They have a history of affairs with married people and with people double their age because of their financial situation. Also lie about small things or completely change the subject when something questionable comes up.

Well here is my take on them. They are fake and sluts who are only about themselves. They have low self control and need help. Sorry guys just venting a little.
    But I would appreciate someone else's opinion about a person like described above. Just to see if I am way off.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Sep 30, 2008, 05:09 PM

So I guess your girlfriend cheated of you with married men and men in general. Then she used you. I realized people only do what you allow them to do with you. She didn't make have sex with her that was your choice.

I broke up with my exes for different reasons, some civil some not. Sometimes people aren't who you think they are and if it isn't working leave don't stay. If you stay and you know they aren't any good then your setting your ownself up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Not sure how to deal with all this [ 1 Answers ]

I am about 11 weeks pregnant. I am currently living back at home until my new house is completed. The man that I'm pregnant by can't seem to make up his mind if he wants to be with me or not. He changes his mind daily, which is due to manic depression and past hurts. Everyone is constantly pushing...

What's his deal? [ 4 Answers ]

I have been dating this guy for about two months now. He is not the problem... it is one of my close guy friends. I had a huge crush on my guy friend for probably about a year and he knew I liked him but never did anything about it and basically said he wasn't interested in a relationship. So that...

How can I deal with this ? [ 3 Answers ]

-i'm 23 years old , kind of been hanging out a 15 yr ( will b 16 in 3 days ) girl ( we work together).. -can it be a big problem ? We went to the movies , her parents know. I just want to know if it's OK to hang out with an underage girl .. -i have no intention to go out with her or anything (...

What's the big deal? [ 7 Answers ]

What's the big deal about weddings anyway? You spend a lot of time and money on something that lasts maybe an hour or two. Then what? You might be in debt afterwards. Why not use that money to put a down payment on a house or something like that. Marriage is marriage, is it not? Why the need...

View more questions Search