Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amfininen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2008, 01:23 PM
    Wanting custody of my nieces
    How do I go about getting custody o my nieces,one is 3 and she has been living with me and my husband for 2 yrs and 9 months appox. And the othe is 5 months old and has been living here for three months. The mother I now pregnant with another child. She was in juvenile when she had the three year old and got pregnant with the second one week after getting home. The daddy does not come around to see the 3 yr old and the daddy of the 5 month old comes sometimes, but he told he child support office she lives with us. So the fathers are not a problem. The mother will say she wants her kids only when she got put out of our home. Don't want to work don't want to live here, she gave 3 yr old back after about 2 weeks no pampers or food which is how we got the 5 month old no diapers. What can we do?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Sep 30, 2008, 01:52 PM

Get a lawyer and explain it to the courts. You may be appointed guardianship so the children can start to have a normal life. Is she receiving money from the state for the children ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wanting to know what I can do to get custody [ 2 Answers ]

me and my wife has been divorced since September 2007 we got joint custody of our two girls one is 9 and the other is 3. On February 29 2008 she dropped them off at my sisters for me to pick them up after work for my weekend visit with the kids. We didn't hear from her anymore for about 3 or 4...

Wanting custody of a child. [ 16 Answers ]

Ok. My son is in the Navy stationed in Jacksonville Florida. He was born in Florida. Married a girl and had a baby who lives in jacksonville Florida. He found out she was cheating on him. She had the man she was with sleeping with her in her mothers house with the baby. We got the baby that...

Wanting custody of both my children [ 3 Answers ]

My ex husband lives in AL and I in GA.. He has custody of my 2 children and I have them every other weekend. He is not the biological father of my 6 year old daughter and he knows this already... Even if his name is on the birth certificate, can I take my daughter from him and not risk the courts...

Father wanting custody [ 3 Answers ]

Wife left marital home with 2 year old daughter to live with her parents.She has apparently gone back to her beliefs in the JW.I do not want my daughter to be raised in that environment.Could use some advice.

View more questions Search