Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    All4Noah Posts: 50, Reputation: 2

Sep 30, 2008, 07:59 AM
    Searching for Grant for Non-Profit Agency
    I'm searching for a grant for the non-profit agency that I work for. We are in need of laptops to aid in training. We are a regional academy and train recruits to become police officers and jailors and so on. Anyone know of anything!

Thanks!
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Sep 30, 2008, 08:16 AM
    Hello All:

The jailors and cops you train are going to use your training to make MONEY when they get hired, aren't they? So, I don't know why you don't charge THEM for your services. You can still be Non-Profit.

With the economy going into the dumper, I doubt you'll find any grant money.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you Change from a 501c7non profit to a for profit corp can it be done? [ 5 Answers ]

Can you change from a non profit corp 501c7 to a for profit corp can it be done? And what would it take??

Grant Proposal Assistance for Non-Profit Shop [ 4 Answers ]

I am proposing a business plan to apply gor a small business loan to open a non-profit thrift store in East Texas . I have no idea where to start to finance this dream! Any suggestions?

Should I grant someone right to use/edit my writings for a non profit organization [ 2 Answers ]

undefined I was asked by a non profit organization and individual therapist to write a letter. The topic/organization is called HABIT - Healthy Alternative and Body Image Tools. We are trying to get into elementary schools and high schools to educate kids on eating disorders. Well I ended up...

View more questions Search