Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    holycow92883 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2008, 07:34 AM
    Children's Christmas Book Weekly Reader (!960's)
    I'm trying to find 2 books from the Weekly Reader.

First one. People in large house cut a christmas tree down. It is too big for the house so they cut the top off... throw it away someone else gets the tree but it is too big and they cut the top off... goes on with animals and such. Last picture is of a little mouse family with the top of the tree and looking through the mouse hole is the large tree that started it all.
    So cute!

Next.

2 sisters go for a walk with their dad. They end up at a merry go round. They get on the horses and as they ride the horses jump off and start running through the streets. Of course the ride ends and they get off and go home with Dad.

Any help would be appreciated!
    jmbomm Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

Sep 30, 2008, 08:52 AM

I think you're thinking of Mr. Willowby's Christmas Tree, by Robert Barry.

Amazon.com: Mr. Willowby's Christmas Tree: Robert Barry: Books That's a link to the book on Amazon.

As for the second, I'm sorry, I've can't remember anything like that.
    holycow92883 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2008, 08:56 AM
    jmbomm~ Thank you Thank YOU!!

I've been looking for this for years!! You are a dear! Thank you for replying!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for children's book from weekly reader. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Back in the 80's I was in the weekly readers book club. I'm looking for a book that I think was about a young boy who was suppose to be delivering bread to someone but get stopped a couple of times on the way. The pictures are what I really remember they looked like they were drawn with...

80's children's book Weekly reader [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for an old children's book I owned. It's about a girl whose best friend is a boy- for about the first chapter. They like playing Monopoly all day in the house when it's rainy. But over the summer he goes off, I think to camp, and starts to make other friends. Other boys. She is left...

Looking for book from The Weekly Reader Book Club, 60's or 70's, paperback, on WWI. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello All, I trying to find a book that I bought in the mid-60's from The Weekly Reader Book Club. I believe it was simply called World War I. It's a small paperback. There's pictures in the book, one of which is subtitled "Doughboys to the Front". In this photo is my grandfather. I loaned...

Weekly reader book order book from the 80's [ 5 Answers ]

OK, I am so frustrated! I had this book when I was in the 5th grade in the 80's, I'd say it was around 1985 or 1986. Anyway, I loved this book and I lost it when I was a kid and I would give ANYTHING to find it again! I got the book from the Weekly Reader book order in school. There was a girl...

View more questions Search