Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Sep 30, 2008, 06:09 AM
    What is this I hear about if Obama looses?
    oops title correction (loses, not looses)

I just heard from someone that Al sharpton and Jessy Jackson
    Are going to "do something" if Obama is not elected.

Can someone enlighten me on what this something is?
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 30, 2008, 07:17 AM

Don't know ;last I heard the Rev Jackson threatened to spay Barack Obama.
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Sep 30, 2008, 10:13 AM

Tom is right he did say he wanted to cut Obama's ___ off. Jesse Jackson is not a fan of Obama I doubt they would do anything if he lost. Beside's what is JJ going to boycott if Obama loses the government?
    Ultra Member

Sep 30, 2008, 10:14 AM

Obama threatens the Jackson shake-down enterprise. He has been sole propriator of that for years.
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Sep 30, 2008, 10:18 AM

Maybe it was just Sharpton then...
    I don't know, I overheard something about a huge riot or something.
    Ultra Member

Sep 30, 2008, 10:22 AM

He did mention that before the Democrat Convention . It was all bluff.
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Sep 30, 2008, 10:28 AM

Jesse Jackson will probably do what he always does, expose us as a bunch of racist.
    Unless of course we pay him millions of dollars not to. Welcome to the Rainbow Coalition.

Who gives a dam?
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Sep 30, 2008, 11:49 AM

I love how he was against the Sirius XM merger because he felt they should hand over something like 20% of the channels to him so minorities would be represented. What a Joke.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name the movie?-2 brothers,one looses a leg for the other. [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, I didn't watch it however our drawing teacher at school narrated the story from this movie to us in class as kids... Its about 2 brothers who love each other & one of them looses a leg or somehting for the other.Dont know if it was cause of the war or an accident.Very very old movie I'm...

A Christmas Truce and other Wishes of the Season [ 2 Answers ]

I know that some of us realize that it is Christmas time. Can we agree on that? What would happen if every husband in the world decided to play nice and chose family over "X". Wouldn't it be so nice not to see all the human tragedy here. Wouldn't it be nice to suddenly relearn that her husband...

Kitchen Mixer Tap looses pressure [ 1 Answers ]

I have a mixer tap in the kitchen. The hot tap works fine, however the cold tap has a burst of pressure then falls off after a second, If you keep turning the tap further and further on the water comes out at a high pressure. Is the problem with the washer or is it another part of the cold tap?

MTD Lawn Tractor looses power [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 20 year MTD lawn tractor that has been very reliable. Last summer I noticed while cutting my lawn, as I climb a fairly steep grade that the tractor looses power almost to a crawl. No other problems on level terrain. The RPM's remain constant, the mower just slows down and almost stops....

Router looses connection [ 5 Answers ]

I'm running an FTP site (SERVU ftp 6.0) and I keep losing connection? I'm routing through no-ip (no-ip.com) using a dynamic connection and static on the router fixed ip on the nic.Now my problem is I have to reset the ip on passive mode every time my ip changes on the router (world). I tried all...

View more questions Search