Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    violet0019 Posts: 208, Reputation: 9

May 23, 2006, 09:41 AM
    Seeking Easy Natural Japanese-"type" Dressing Containing...
    I would like to try and do an easy NATURAL Japanese-"type" dressing which I could use for i.e.salads or noodles, and which might include these type of ingredients: Soy Sauce (or Tamari Sauce) Ginger, Sesame Seeds, Rice Vinegar and Garlic. Any suggestions, ideas? Thanks!:)
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Jun 7, 2006, 05:26 PM
    1/2 teaspoon sugar
    2 teaspoons rice vinegar
    2 teaspoons sake (optional)
    1 teaspoon soy sauce

Lemon sauce
    1 1/2 teaspoons soy sauce
    1 tablespoon lemon juice
    1 teaspoon sugar
    1 teaspoon mirin or cream sherry

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fan Blower not working in "ON" or "AUTO" in heat or AC [ 13 Answers ]

Got home from the Brewer game this afternoon and noticed the house was warm(78). Outside was 91. I checked the T-stat and it was set correct. Noticed the air vents weren't blowing anything. Went outside and the condenser and fan was running fine. Then I went downstairs to the furnace unit to see...

Avoiding "degree mills", seeking real degree! [ 9 Answers ]

I started as an education major in the State University of NY Oswego. I made an unusual, and perhaps unwise decision to put my learning in first place, and made no efforts to get a degree. I read "Pedagogy of the Oppressed" by Ivan Illich, and got turned on to his untraditional, radical approach to...

Easy Instructions" Needed RE:What to do with favorites? [ 13 Answers ]

HELP PLEASE! I will be purchasing a MAC MINI in the next few days. I would appreciate receiving VERY EASY INSTRUCTIONS, and any opinions, ideas, suggestions, advice, etc. on what to do with the following situation? I have A lot of "FAVOURITES" - folders and pages SAVED and they are very important...

Seeking help for a "friend"... [ 11 Answers ]

Hi my name's Ann and I just had a question about a special person in my life. He was in a very committed relationship for about 5 years and they were engaged. He has told me that she was the only person that he really cared about and loved very much. They have been broken up for months now but I...

View more questions Search