Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andy305mia Posts: 48, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2008, 04:52 PM
    My t.v stopped working for no reason I don't no why what's wrong with it?
    My TV is in perfect condition and ahing is plugged inll of a sudden it stopped working I don't no why. Every thing is plugged in and every turns on but the t v. a little advise would help. Thank you:)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 29, 2008, 11:42 PM

Hi, andy305mia!

It would help people here to help you the best if you would post a little more information, like how old the t.v. is and what kind it is. Also, have you recently connected a bunch of things together that include the t.v.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's a good reason to get an ear piercing? [ 12 Answers ]

My mom says the only way I can get a piercing is that I can give her a good answer. Im 14 and can't get a piercing. What's a good answer?

Kirkland Signature, by whirlpool; Dryer stopped heating and timer stopped working [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Kirkland Signature, by whirlpool Dryer that stopped heating and timer stopped working at the same time. What may have caused this?

Previously working electrical outlets stopped working [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Everyone A wall of electrical outlets in my kitchen just stopped working. They were working just fine about a month ago. I tried checking the circuit box, and turning the circuits on/off just to make sure anything that has been tripped was turned on back again. But it didn't work for the...

View more questions Search