Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andy305mia Posts: 48, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2008, 04:47 PM
    What to get for her birthday?
    What should I get my girlfriend for her birthday I only been going out with her for 3wks. I was thinking a little teddy bear but I have this weird feeling she wouldn't like a teddy bear her birthday in two weeks> what should I get?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 29, 2008, 04:49 PM

Take her out for dinner and a movie, that's always nice and very appropriate when you've only been dating a short time.
    missingpieces Posts: 70, Reputation: 6

Oct 31, 2008, 06:58 PM

Just bring her some flowers, nice ones, and take her out to dinner and a movie like alten said. She'll have a good time, you don't need to get her anything big or expensive, at least not yet ;)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 31, 2008, 10:52 PM

Hi, andy305mia!

I hope that your girlfriend had a really nice birthday! Please do let us know what you did get for her.

Thanks!
    Sarwat_86 Posts: 18, Reputation: 0

Nov 13, 2008, 12:16 PM
    I think perfect gift for a girl is a "Hand bag".Go for a trendy hand bag or clutch bag.That are in fashion.
    hellothere1 Posts: 85, Reputation: 4

Jan 9, 2009, 04:27 PM

Since you haven't been going out long, you could get her a nice perfume. As you haven't really got to know specific things she would like yet. All girls love perfume :)
    ja77 Posts: 250, Reputation: 36

Jan 9, 2009, 04:30 PM

What kind of things is she into?

I guess my view would be as others have posted perfume or flowers. What makes you so sure she would hate the teddy out of interest ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

X sent a b-day card [ 7 Answers ]

My ex broke up with me 2 months ago and I was devastated. I offered her the engagement ring, I was going to give her, and never got a response. I groveled and she stole my pride and dignity - she never came back. She started seeing her new roommate. Now she sent me a birthday card. What do I do?...

11th b-day [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm having my 11th b'day party in 1 month. I was hoping for a good theme for my party, I have a big dark basment with a t.v. and music, and all that. There will be boys+girls there, got any ideas?

14th b-day bash [ 10 Answers ]

Hey you what do you think I should do for my 14th birthday? I am out of ideas because I don't know I just need peoples opinions. Pleez answer

Ex's b-day [ 4 Answers ]

Today is ma ex boyfriend's birthday but I want to wish him a happy birthday. The thing is I'm not sure if I should, since we aren't really talking anymore and secondly I don't want to look like an idiot by wishing him happy birthday. I think he will still think that I'm not truly over him. Do u...

View more questions Search