Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pnauduri05 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2008, 03:39 PM
    Concrete Patio over V-shape Slope
    Hello Sir

I would like to pour concrete patio of 20' x 10' in my back yard. However, the backyard
    is have slopes. i.e. From to the middle (approx. 8' a slope of 8" and from fence to same point is about 12' at drop of nearly 2'. So I construct a patio it will run over the drainage pipe. So to do that. Please suggest me?

Padmanabha Nauduri
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Sep 29, 2008, 06:00 PM

Sounds as though you would be better off to build a deck.
    mikedem7 Posts: 104, Reputation: 13

Sep 30, 2008, 03:27 AM

Build a deck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Concrete slope [ 1 Answers ]

I am setting tile on an outside patio that is on the second level of the house. The patio is a concrete slab that is completely level. I need to know what kind of concrete to use and how to go about diverting all the water so that it will drain properly

Adding a triangular shape to an existing patio [ 2 Answers ]

I need advise to add a triangular concrete to an existing patio. Measures are 7'1" x 8'5" x 14'

Poured Concrete Steps on Concrete Patio [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I recently had a large portion of my driveway torn out/replaced, a 12 x 18 patio poured, and 3 half moons steps poured, all of 6 bag mix concrete. The flatwork looks great, virtually flawless. The steps, on the other hand, don't. After removing the forms/frame for the three...

Yard and Patio Drainage Slope [ 2 Answers ]

I am getting ready to build a Patio and Landscape my yard. What is the proper slope for drainage (per foot). Second part of same question. My neighbor's yard is higher than mine and I also need to slope mine more away from my house. Will I need to put in a retaining wall to prevent the water...

Need answer for concrete patio slope/expansion joints [ 3 Answers ]

Hello. I am pouring a 18" stamped border around a patio. Most of it is covered and protected from the rain. The width of it is mostly 10' with a section that extends approximately 10X15', My question is the border completely forms around the middle patio section; therefore, sort "enclosing" this...

View more questions Search