Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cordobas8888 Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Oct 2, 2008, 12:38 AM

Maybe she is, maybe she is not...

The main point is what you want from your life

Believe me everyone gets what they worth

I can tell you this for sure, at the end you will be the one who will be superior. This is an obstacle that you will overcome.

I really pity that girl... she can not appreciate people, she lost a great friend and a good companion.

As for you SweetGuy I really admire you because I believe that you are a strong character, a man that stand his feet, someone who is not depending to someone else... this is who you are believe me. You don't need anyone.

As for that girl I believe that she already know that she will be unhappy in her life and that is why she try to make other people unhappy to. But you are stronger than she is.

Stay strong
    Watchthehair Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2008, 03:45 AM

Yeah, there's probably another guy. Otherwise, She won't just break off contact like that. Whatever it's, the more you try to find out, the more you will get hurt. You will get all those wild guess in your mind. That'll trauma your life. So, just move on. Stop thinking about her, stop trying to find out anything about her. Set a date, told yourself, by the end of month/week, she won't be matter anymore.
    High Max Posts: 271, Reputation: 43

Oct 2, 2008, 10:05 AM

Do you want to know what I honestly think? This may sound harsh, but I think you need to understand this in the future. You put WAY too much effort into this, and turned out to be just like almost every other plain, boring guy.

You were too easy, you were not a challenge. You continuosly kept badgering her about this and tried, tried, tried, tried and tried again and again and again. You displayed terribly needy behavior.

When a man behaves this way for a prolonged period, she will start to view him as less than a man. Reading from how you always did just about anything for her and treated her like a princess, she decided this a long time ago.

You need to learn to become indifferent, and not show so much emotion and importance on these situations. You will be amazed how much this will help you in the future with women.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Oct 2, 2008, 10:41 AM

I won't give you a reddie HighMax, but I don't agree.

I for one will never change my gentlemen ways because you will meet a wonderful lady who will respect it as well as appreciate it. I'm not going to become one of those unemotional guys who don't show any feelings. That's not me and I'm not going to change how I am.

With that being said, I also won't be played for a fool and if you break up, stop being that same nice guy and being at her beckon call.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 2, 2008, 10:55 AM

When we are young, and don't know ourselves, we think that showing love to someone, and putting them on a pedastal is the thing to do, when we should just be ourselves.

Even if the relationship doesn't work, we deal with the reality of it, and move on with our lives!!

Its about dealing with yourself, and YOUR OWN feelings.
    wikedjuggalo Posts: 406, Reputation: 43

Oct 2, 2008, 11:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Romefalls19 View Post
    I won't give you a reddie HighMax, but I don't agree.

I for one will never change my gentlemen ways because you will meet a wonderful lady who will respect it as well as appreciate it. I'm not going to become one of those unemotional guys who don't show any feelings. That's not me and I'm not going to change how I am.

With that being said, I also won't be played for a fool and if you break up, stop being that same nice guy and being at her beckon call.
    I feel the same way! I will not change my gentlemen ways because that is how I am.
    High Max Posts: 271, Reputation: 43

Oct 2, 2008, 11:57 AM

I used to be a real nice gentleman, but it got me used and I always lost her to the more challenging, indifferent cool guy.

I did what I had to do to get better results with women.
    Dragonfly1234 Posts: 161, Reputation: 49

Oct 2, 2008, 01:24 PM

I think there is a middle ground between what High Max is saying and what Rome is saying. Nice, charming guys DO get the women but I do agree that acting needy in a relationship (whether you're a guy or a girl) can be a turn off. It all relates to confidence and self worth in my opinion.
    Sweet_Guy23 Posts: 304, Reputation: 27

Oct 2, 2008, 02:21 PM

This was me in the relationship... I was a nice, charming guy. I loved to go out. I did sweet and romantic things to show her how much I loved her. I respected her. Then I noticed a changed and talked to her about that a few times got an answer of "everythings good". I know its not because she acts too different. So leave it alone for a while then one night it was on my heart so hard, I mean so hard to ask her was going on, then she finally told me "she not as excited as she used to be." And she doesn't know know why. I asked her do she love me and she SAYS NOTHING!! What confused her? I give her time she still doesn't know. We break up she calls me back we try again... she still doesn't know. Time goes by with only me still being confused so I break up with her. Then she claims that I didn't give her enough time to try and make things work. Time goes by she starts ignoring texts and calls and messages. I wasn't a softy to her at all, I just cared about her that's all!!
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Oct 2, 2008, 02:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by High Max View Post
    I used to be a real nice gentleman, but it got me used and I always lost her to the more challenging, indifferent cool guy.

I did what I had to do to get better results with women.
    Well, I's all about the type of women you are after.

Cool and selfish is good for:

Young, immature, drunk, irresponsible, selfish, girls who love a-- holes.

BUT

A cool, nice, educated, responsible girl wants a guy who is a good partner. But you do not need a partner now, you are in training... life training.

TRAINING yourself to seek and enjoy those women is what first break ups are about. If you seek them in your marriage-age years you have not learned lessons.

That said, a needy guy (What should we do tonight? Are you happy? Is this OK to do?)
    Is attractive to no one... And frankly, the WRONG GIRL can turn a good guy into one of these... so, let that be your guide too.
    hungtoronto Posts: 162, Reputation: 34

Oct 2, 2008, 03:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweet_Guy23 View Post
    This was me in the relationship...I was a nice, charming guy. I loved to go out. I did sweet and romantic things to show her how much I loved her. I respected her. Then I noticed a changed and talked to her about that a few times got an answer of "everythings good". I know its not bc she acts too different. So leave it alone for a while then one night it was on my heart so hard, I mean so hard to ask her was going on, then she finally told me "she not as excited as she used to be." And she doesn't know know why. I asked her do she love me and she SAYS NOTHING!!! What confused her? I give her time she still doesn't know. We break up she calls me back we try again...she still doesn't know. Time goes by with only me still being confused so I break up with her. Then she claims that I didn't give her enough time to try and make things work. Time goes by she starts ignoring texts and calls and messages. I wasn't a softy to her at all, I just cared about her thats all!!!
    Sweetguy don't analyze too much. I am sure you did the best you could but it just not meant to be sometime and you have to accept it. Below is a good breakup survival guide.

Break Up Survival

Oct 2, 2008, 07:41 PM

Yea maybe it wasn't meant to be. I just want to make sure that I did all that I could to make it work... I think I realized that because there is nothing more to do or say...

Oct 9, 2008, 06:26 AM

I just want to tell everyone thanks for the advice and allowing me to vent. I am finally able to just let it go and just count it as another experience on road to meeting that special one. Thank you seriously because I had a tremendously hard time letting that one go. Thanks again...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Too late for no contact rule to work? [ 13 Answers ]

When my ex and I broke up, he insisted on maintaing a friendship. Since I usually do everything to please everyone else, I obliged. It was difficult and he seemed to be playing games. One day he would txt constantly and then I wouldn't hear from him for days. After a few weeks of this torture I...

No Contact Rule. [ 49 Answers ]

Here is something I have found about the no contact rule. I hope it helps others as much as me. So, you’ve had your heart broken, probably begged and tried to convince your ex to get back together with you and failed. Realising that staying in contact is causing you more pain than you can...

No contact rule [ 3 Answers ]

My girlfriend dumped me because I would not have sex. I see her at school and I am trying the no contact rule for a month. But school is over in a few days and I need my stuff back. She has a belt with my last name on it. How do I get it back without breaking the rule?

Follow up to Should I contact him [ 2 Answers ]

I called him a week ago. We talked for an hour on the phone mostly about him. I asked if he wanted to go out and grab a bite to eat and he said he was busy but would call me another time and get together. He hasn't called back Should I call him again or leave it be. I did not mention anything...

View more questions Search