Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    9111 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2008, 07:56 AM
    Deja Vu/Precognition?
    Deja Vu/Precognition?
    Well, I’ve always thought I was a little strange, sometimes my dreams would come true, or I’d have a feeling about something and it always turns out I’m right. By a feeling I mean that voice in your head type of thing. Anyway I just found this new indie band,(really really indie) and when I saw the singer this HUGE I’m mean HUGE wave of déjà vu swept over me. This was as strong as its ever been. I felt like Id seen his face a hundred times, and his voice was so familiar, like Id heard it a hundred times. I’ve never had a feeling about anything this strong before. But that wasn’t the worst part, later I like started to see involuntary flashes of him in my memory, not like thinking about someone you can't get off your mind. And he wasn’t playing music it was doing other stuff. Please don’t call me crazy, I swear to you this is true. I just need to know what’s going on.
    StaticFX Posts: 943, Reputation: 74

Sep 29, 2008, 08:49 AM

Interesting read about Déjà vu

Déjà vu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend Requested A Couple Days Apart.Deja Vu [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know if I'm able to have a "normal" relationship. A few years back I met a girl overseas. Things were intense (I used to think it was because we were short on time, now I think it is my intense personality) and she ended up coming out to the United States with me for a couple of months....

View more questions Search