Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jerrie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2006, 07:13 PM
    Kenmore humidifier not working need part
    My Kenmore humidifier model #758.144071 is not working. I believe it to be the fan motor. There are two transformers on the fan motor. When I put ac to one of the transformers the fan works. When I put it to the other transformer the fan does not work. The ohm's reading across the one that works is 11 ohms. The ohm's reading across the other transformer is an open. I believe I need a new fan motor. How do I go about finding one?
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

May 23, 2006, 06:33 AM
    Hi,
    http://www3.sears.com/intro.shtml

The above link can help you find the part you need. There are many, many parts diagrams to just about everything Sears has sold. Best wishes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Dishwasher Not Working At All [ 9 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Dishwasher Model #665 15779. It was working fine the other day and now it doesn't work at all. No lights in the display or anything either. I checked for power at the main connection and it is there. I opened up the front panel and checked the door switch and that appears to be...

Aprilaire Humidifier [ 1 Answers ]

I just installed an Aprilaire 550 humidifier on my Goodman furnace but can't figure out how to wire it. The furnace has a control board which has a 24 volt HUM terminal. My humistat has two terminals. I am looking for a very simple explanation on how to wire this thing up.

Kenmore Home Humidifier [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! Having problems with my humidifier model 758.144071. It runs continuously and I am not sure if I am placing the filter(s) in correctly.

Humidifier installation [ 2 Answers ]

Got a new Cleanaire humidifier with 24 volts input and have problem to find 24 volts feed from furnace. Is there any way to get 24 volt from furnace without using 120 to 24 volts transformer. Thanks in advance. :confused:

View more questions Search