Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    downrange Posts: 55, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2008, 05:43 AM
    95 Ranger Oil pressure gauge
    I can't get my oil gauge to work. I tried installing a new pressure sensor on the engine. But that still didn't work. I traced what I could find of the wiring, it all looks good. What else is there to fix or replace?
    BlessdWitTalenT Posts: 29, Reputation: -2

Sep 29, 2008, 08:59 PM

Did you check the gauge itself?
    downrange Posts: 55, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2008, 04:04 AM
    No I have not..
    BlessdWitTalenT Posts: 29, Reputation: -2

Sep 30, 2008, 09:10 PM

That could be it right? I'm taking a mechanics class and I'm still learning so I don't know much

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

95 ranger fuel gauge don't work [ 4 Answers ]

Any one have any ideas what might be wrong and how to fix it?

Do I need a new pressure gauge? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I typed a whole thing and lost it so will start over. My son and I had a well drilled 20 years ago and piped water to our houses which are about 30 feet apart. Yesterday a couple different times I had dirt in my water. Today it cleared up pretty good but have heard noises in my basement like...

Failed gass gauge and temperature gauge on 1988 Nissan Pathfinder [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1988 Nissan Pathfinder 4x4. The gas gauge and the temperature gauge would stop working at the same time when the car warmed up. They both would come back on periodically and then off again. Currently they have not come back on in about 3 months. How do I fix this problem?

Leaky Water Tank Pressure gauge [ 1 Answers ]

I have well water and my water tank pressure gauge has a small leak. What are the steps that I need to take to safely replace it? Also can I purchase the new pressure gauge at a Home Depot or Lowe's? Thanks, Bill

Oil Pressure gauge, going bad? [ 2 Answers ]

My f-150 has only 77.000 original miles,I'm the 2nd owner. Previous owned said not to freak out when I came to a stop and the oil pressure gauge drops to nothing,that it had always done this. I've put 3,000 miles on it since and it does the same thing with me,but it doesn't seem to be going dry of...

View more questions Search