Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    coffeym Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2006, 06:46 PM
    Pregnant Dog crying
    Our dog is pregnant. We breed her on April 8th and now all of a sudden last night she was real uncomfortable and crying. If we talked with her or petted her she was fine. Tonight she started the same. She is eating fine. Isn't it a little early? Do you think the pups are just moving around and she does not know what is going on? She is a big baby herself.
    Stormy69 Posts: 290, Reputation: 98

May 22, 2006, 09:09 PM
    Yes it is too early.. the gestation period is approximately nine weeks. I suggest taking her to a vet if she seems to be in pain. I won't go in to why you shouldn't be breeding your dog.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

May 23, 2006, 05:26 AM
    Hi,
    I agree with the answer before mine; about seeing a Vet. Please take her to one, and have her examined. Best wishes to you and her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Puppy crying [ 11 Answers ]

My 12 week old staff puppy crys when she can't see you and crys all night until I go downstairs and sleep with her what shall I do

Babies crying [ 23 Answers ]

Well now that we're all back home and *somewhat* back to a normal routine, I'm starting to think again about the baby I will be having. I'm due in mid-June, right around Father's Day actually, haha. Anyway, I've been starting to ask (and receive) a lot of baby advice from family and friends. Most...

Crying new puppy [ 2 Answers ]

?? Brought 6 week old Australian shepard home today. Set her up in dog run with dog creat straw in bottom of crate. 13 week old great pyr. With her. She ate drank pooed and peeed. Left her for the night crying crying what to do she is upsetting 13 week old rosie. Oh she has fluffy bear toy. Please...

Dog Crying after grooming [ 4 Answers ]

Hi there, 2 days ago I had my cocker spaniel groomed professionally for the first time. Usually my husband has done her grooming. Since she has been groomed she acts as if she has a piece of poo stuck on her butt, she does not want to walk and when she does walk she walks as if trying to hide her...

Crying after orgasm [ 5 Answers ]

Is it normal after a big orgasm to cry?

View more questions Search