Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wehsac Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2008, 07:37 PM
    Still haven't found artist & song title.h-e-l-p!
    Hi once again all!. I still haven't discovered the artist and song title of a music line in a song from what I believe is the early 70's. It might be Engelbert Humperdinck or I may be way off. He keeps repeating the lines, "I need your love" throughout the middle and ending of the song. It's a slow song with mellow horns. It may have been written by Bert
    Bacharach. If anyone has an idea, please let me know. I'm not that old to remember that time, but I listen to a lot of oldies. Thanks!
    Couchcarrot Posts: 590, Reputation: 41

Sep 30, 2008, 10:22 PM

It could be "Unchained Melody,"
    By the Righteous Brothers.
    Wehsac Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2008, 03:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchcarrot View Post
    It could be "Unchained Melody,"
    by the Righteous Brothers.
    Hi, thanks but I know it's not them. It's a single male artist with a more raspy sounding voice. Those four words "I-need-your-love" are spoken slowly and repeated.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need the artist and song title [ 1 Answers ]

I have been searching for this song forever it goes I want to be the first thing on your mind in the morning The one who knows its you when your calling The girl who dries your tears when there falling I want to love like that I want to be the one you run to when things get crazy The only...

The artist and song title? [ 1 Answers ]

All I can remember is the chorus line which was, "never the same.........never the same," repeat Female vocals Late 90's Genre - alternative

I need to know the artist and title of this song [ 2 Answers ]

I neeeeed to know who sings the song with the lines "Mama before she was Mama" and "in a string bikini in tiajuana smoking marijauna" Does anyone know the name and artist??

Help w/ a song title & artist PLEASE! [ 4 Answers ]

Can anyone help me w/ the name of a song & the title. I've been trying to find out forever & have had no luck. It's a love song, it was the song played in Beverly Hills 90210 after Dylan got married & was leaving town & it is in the move "61*". Some of the lyrics are "Nobody loves me like my...

View more questions Search