Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cupieking Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2008, 05:55 PM
    Family Home Entertainment or Fisher Price movie from the 80's
    When I was younger I used to watch this movie that was a cartoon and had a lot of good wholesome values inlaid into it. It was about two kids who were "Growing Up" and they had to clean their room and they made breakfast in bed for their parents. It had some songs, like "breakfast in bed", where the chorus was breakfast in bed, breakfast in bed, to say that I love you with breakfast in bed. I believe it was called Growing Up, but am not sure. If anyone knows I would be very glad to find out. Thanks
    jambourrie Posts: 73, Reputation: 10

Sep 28, 2008, 06:16 PM

I would try The Internet Movie Database (IMDb)
    cupieking Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2008, 07:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jambourrie View Post
    I tried that, and didn't really have any luck. It could have been a celebrity home entertainment flick now. I am not sure. They did a Just For Kids section. Thanks though.
    lilshannn Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2008, 12:45 AM

If you find out can you please let me know
    I've been wanting to found out for such a long time now
    I loved that movie when I was a little kid

Here's my email address for when you find out
    [email protected]
    saraaaaaaaaaaaa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2011, 05:15 AM
    Did they draw to dogs on a chalkboard that came to life? If so this is the one Im looking for!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember name of movie- 80's -90's family movie [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the name of a movie that I used to watch when I was younger. It may have only been a television movie I am not certain. The movie was about two girls in high school. One was quite popular and the other was labeled a "nerd". The two got in trouble and their punishment was...

80's family movie [ 5 Answers ]

There was a movie I watched when I was younger sometime in the mid 80's about a boy who created this little troll/monster by mixing something in a blender that turned neon blue. He poured it out and it formed into the troll/monster. The troll/monster was his friend and would bring him underground...

70's/80's movie about robot family [ 1 Answers ]

A family of robots if you will doesn't realize they are toys & they slowly forget things & get slow & tired. Then they realize everything they own has the same lightening bolt emblem on it. At the end a boy takes out the toy house to play& sees he forgot to turn off the toys & the batteries ran...

80's Family Movie title [ 1 Answers ]

Does anybody remember the name of this movie; I want to say it's called The Rescue, but I've Googled it and can't find it anywhere. It's about a group of kids whose dads are taken hostage in North Korea and they go and rescue them. It has the actor who was "Skippy" in the television show...

View more questions Search