Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    russharv63 Posts: 65, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2008, 04:05 PM
    Replace fuel pump or whole assembly
    I have a 1993 ford taurus 3.8L V6 automatic GL. I have to replace my fuel pump but don't know how to remove it from the fuel pump "assembly." Should I replace the fuel pump "assembly" along with the fuel pump or just the fuel pump? How do you remove the fuel pump from the fuel pump "assembly?" Is it hard to do?

Check out some similar questions!

Fuel pump hums but no fuel [ 6 Answers ]

I've got a 98 silverado k2500 that I put a new fuel pump in. I had fuel pressure and drove it 15 miles with no problem, even at what. Now the pump makes it hum noise, but it has no fuel pressure. I undone the line about 2 feet from pump and turn key on, but no fuel comes out. I've done electrical...

Replace Tub Drain Assembly? [ 2 Answers ]

I tracked down a tub leak coming from where the brass tub drain/overflow assembly connects with the ABS drain pipe (installed 30+ years ago). This will make the third similar repair I have done within the last 18 months. Is this typical for a 30+ year old house? Since I had to cut into the...

Fuel tube assembly for a Wayne [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Wayne MSR-C burner unit and live in a mobile home that burns kerosene. I heard they do not make Waynes anymore and I am looking for the fuel tube assembly that attaches to the nozzle in side the blast tube.I service my own furnace as I have all the tools(nozzle wrench,etc) I would like to...

Replace tub drain assembly w/o dumbbell wrench [ 4 Answers ]

Please help. I need to replace my pop-up drain assembly in a bathtub in a house we just bought. I tried to do it using a dumbbell wrench but the cross section that the wrench grabs onto was corroded and broke off. Therefore, there's nothing left to grab. I read somewhere that you can do...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search