Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nicole0789 Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Sep 28, 2008, 01:57 PM
    Old friend wants nothing to with me
    One of my real close friends and 1 had a falling out recently, I will say its all my fault I was dealing with a real diffucult break up and will we were suppose to go to the beach and the night before my brother said something that trigged a breakdown for me, so I turn to my ex for help, I know stupid move which resulted us fighting and me crying, I am not over him. I call my friend in tears to tell her and once she finds out it has to do with my ex she just does not care she says she heard it all before and is tired of it. She herself was dealing with a break up but unlike me she broke up with and he moved away to get away from the hurt thus hurting her. So I end up canceling the trip because I was deppressed since then she has not talked to me. I tired calling to aplogize but she does not care. I hurts because I really need her help and support and she was trying to tell me that her problems were worse than mind. Nowthis was like 2 months ago , however I hear her ex is moving in with her at college for awhile. And I am not sure why but this really tiggered something in me. I can't stop crying. Its like I am hurt that she got her way with her ex. Any feedback please ?
    bulanik Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2008, 11:23 AM

I understand what you are going through, it is hard, I know, you will have to be strong, because you will have to wait awhile, until things get settled... she will come back to you
    isabelle Posts: 309, Reputation: 31

Oct 5, 2008, 06:38 AM

Hon, she will either come back or she won't. It is no longer up to you because it sounds as if you have done all you can do.
    I am very concerned that you can not move on with your life either about your ex or your friend. You may have some problems with desertion. My best advise would be to tell you to seek some help. Perhaps with a Counseler or a Psychologist. You need to work on yourself esteem. You have been very hurt but there are things you can do to help yourself deal with this. Remenber there is no shame in asking for help. They fact that you reached out for help on this board makes me think that you can and will pull through, but you may need more help than any of us can give you.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2008, 03:58 PM

You are going through one of the most difficult and unpleasant experiences in life... losing a friend.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Friend Likes Guy. Guy hates friend! [ 6 Answers ]

Hey, My best friend likes this guy right? All Well and Good? NO!! The Guy She Likes, thinks she's annoying and weird. The guy is like one of my closest friends, I could talk to him about it but my friend doesn't want me 2. She didn't want me to write this but I am because she needs advice! Any...

Slept with my neighbour/friend/ex's friend/he has a girlfriend [ 20 Answers ]

So I was drinking at my friends house when he showed up just in time to give me a ride home and we've lived across the road from each other for quite some time now and we were friends in grade 7 until now... we're both 19. I had a great night with him we were up until 6 and woke up at 9: 30 to do...

I fall in love with my best friend he still considers me just dear friend can I chang [ 6 Answers ]

I want to know if I can change the way he loves me , knowing that he always loves to talk with me Can this change? Can we become good couple? Thanks all...

The only way I can get back with my ex is if lose my friend which is his ex friend [ 8 Answers ]

Hi. What should I do?? Me and my ex broke up like a month ago and there were a couple of reasons but the main reason was because of his ex friend. In march like for a week me and his friend were talking but we never did anything.But so I told my ex about it and his ex friend had did it with all of...

Friend poached another friend! Advice? [ 11 Answers ]

I had never had this feeling before, but last summer I felt like one of my friends was poaching another, as in they were going to be friends with each other INSTEAD of me, not in addition to me. A series of events happened in a few days (friend #1 supposed to come early to help with my...

View more questions Search