Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kches Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

Sep 28, 2008, 11:09 AM
    We split and her best friend lives next door
    I had been hooking up with this girl for 2 weeks and we started to get a little more into it. She has been horribly traumatized by a guy in the past and when she started to feel like she really liked me, she decided that I could potentially hurt her. She told me she doesn't want to hook up anymore and that she still likes me so much but she just wants to be friends. I tried to tell her I wouldn't hurt her and she told me she doesn't deserve me which is bull and pisses me off. Anyway, the worst part is that we met through a mutual friend who happens to live next door to me in college. She is always there and I always see her and I can't bear to drink with them anymore because I can't stand seeing her drunk and flirting with other guys in front of me. I don't want to lose my friends but I can't be around this girl... we were having an unreal time and then she just cut it... what do I do
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Sep 28, 2008, 03:00 PM

Cut it. You did this to yourself. Loose relationships lead to fast breaks and awkward situations. It is what it is.

If you want to have a serious relationship with her or anyone else, you'll have to put the brakes on the "hooking up" behavior, won't you?

Or, keep feeling like this. Sex feels recreational, but it isn't. It's unbelievably primal and opens connections you can't stop. Keep this up and you're going to be an absolute mess, and it's so unnecessary.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for old friend Ronald Lee McGraw lives in Chicago [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, I'm looking for an old friend that is supposed to live in Chicago IL. Does anyone know how to find someone when you don't know their ss#, only their name & age, & general area that they live in? Please help?

Claiming a grandchild that lives with you or does father that lives elsewhere? [ 6 Answers ]

My 18 year old daughter lives with me full time, is full time high school student, has had a baby 12/5/07 and the baby also lives with me. I do claim my daughter as a dependent. The baby is covered by his fathers insurance. Who claims the baby as a dependent on their taxes, the father or myself?

MayTag freezer door opens when refrigerator door is closed [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm new here. I have a 9 year old Maytag refrigerator with a freezer on top. Recently whenever I close the refrigerator I notice that the freezer door pops open. I looked at the seals around it but can't see anything wrong. I did notice that I can simply tap on the door and it will...

View more questions Search