Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gabriele Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2008, 08:44 AM
    Getting a straight line
    Is there a foolproof method for getting threline straight where the ceiling meets the wall and they are different colours - tried masking tape etc
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Sep 29, 2008, 11:57 AM

A painters fool proof method is a keen eye. Paint the ceiling first and allow just abit of ceiling paint to come over on the wall. Cut the wall paint up to the ceiling with a wet edge of an angled trim brush using a long firm stroke. There are edging tools available that have small wheels on the edge of a paint pad that actuallly do a pretty fair job.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why TV went straight line? [ 1 Answers ]

Have a Sanyo TV in bedroom been working great then it went straight line but has sound. A thin line of colored light straight across the middle of the screen. After a while it went full picture. Few days later it did it again and then again and then it stayed in the line. I played around with it...

Motion in a Straight Line [ 1 Answers ]

A british Concorde (BC) and a French Concorde (FC) flew in opposite directions around the world, a distance of 40 000 km. The BC covered half of its flight distance at a supersonice speed of 2500 km/h and the other half at a subsonic speed of 1000 km/h. The FC spent half of its flight time at 2500...

On straight-line depreciation [ 3 Answers ]

I have a balance sheet that currently states fixed assets as 200,000. After speaking with a client I find out that the original cost of these fixed assets was $150,000 ten years ago and it is in its final year of useful life. It's estimated replacement cost is 200,000. The equipment has been...

View more questions Search