Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dimitri06 Posts: 39, Reputation: 3

May 22, 2006, 12:15 PM
    Halo 2
    How do you kill a Hunter in one shot? If possible, how do you destroy a tank in one shot? Is there a way to destroy a Wraith in one shot? Thanks!
    Cynic Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2006, 09:11 PM
    Is there going to be a Halo 2 for PC or what... >_<
    worthbeads Posts: 538, Reputation: 45

Aug 4, 2006, 11:51 AM
    To kill a hunter in one shot, let it charge you. Dodge it and try and shot the orange-brown patch on its back. I don't think an smg will quite do it though. As far as I know, you can't kill a wrath in one shot, but you can board it (x) and throw a grenade. Only works if you have grenades. Not so sure about Scorpion tank.
    TVman72 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2006, 11:43 AM
    Worthbeads made a good point. I'm not sure on how to kill them in one shot but one way to kill them without losing your ammo, is operating a nearby turret. Within about 5-10 seconds you can kill one or two hunters. As for tanks and wraiths, get a rocket launcher and lock on to it by pressing and holding R. When the crosshair starts spinning around let go and the rocket will destroy any vehicle in one shot.
    BarryFrank Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2006, 10:18 AM
    To kill a hunter in one shot you need to directly shoot its orange part of its body by its waist (normally protected by the huge metal shield.

The sniper rifle does this like a charm, from a distance to try to get away from them as you can shoot them using your scope =] One hit wonder =D
    e.g when the 2 hunters knock the door down on outskirts, and walk in there orange piece is unproected and you can shoot them straight away so there dead before they even prepare for the attack=p =]

Plus here's a few facts about hunters if you were interested:

-They always hunt in pairs
    -The pair are meant to be lovers from the day they we born
    -Hunters are made by micro-organisims (like little worms) which is the orange bit of them.
    -If you kill one hunter in front of its partner it will roar and become bersek, destroying anything in its path to smack you, even grunts =p

hope that helps =]
    Need of questions Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2007, 01:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dimitri06
    How do you kill a Hunter in one shot? If possible, how do you destroy a tank in one shot? Is there a way to destroy a Wraith in one shot? Thanks!
    I really don't think there is but yeah hope that helps c you!!
    goob12 Posts: 67, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2007, 10:00 AM
    Yes there is halo 2 coming out for the PC

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Halo: combat evolved [ 3 Answers ]

I have halo 1 for PC and there is this level that is on chapter 7 and I think it is called keys to super weapons or something, its after you find out about the little round thing that flies that tried to kill everyone, anyway, the problem is that there is a locked door that I need to get past and...

View more questions Search