Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    peter karl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2008, 01:23 AM
    How to transpose formula
    How to transpose this formula L=4a-8r+2pie r making a as subject?
    ultimatepk Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2009, 09:41 AM

L=4a-8r+2pie r

Move everything to the left side of the equation that doesn't have (a) in it. Do this by adding 8r to both sides, and subtracting 2(pie)(r) from both sides to get:

L + 8r - 2(pie)(r) = 4a.

Divide both sides by a to get

L/4 + 2r - (1/4)(pie)(r) = a
    soheil Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2011, 06:50 AM
    A four- cylinder four stroke - engine has a bore of 85 mm and a stroke of 125mm, the engine develops 40 kw at 2400rev./min

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Transpose this formula in terms of h? [ 2 Answers ]

A=2*3.14*r^2+2*3.14*rh

Transpose this formula in terms of you? [ 1 Answers ]

u^2=u^2+ 2as

Finding matrix transpose - why doesn't it work when passing pointer argument? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I'm adapting some code I've written using 2d arrays (to represent matrices) to handle large arrays such that double matrix goes to double **matrix and then I'm using malloc. It seems to work fine for part of my program up to where I have to find the matrix transpose at which point it does...

What is the formula [ 1 Answers ]

Hello What would you pay for an annuity of $2,000 paid every six months,beginning in 6 months, for 12years if you could invest your money elsewhere at 10% compounded semiannually? How would this change if those payments began immediately?

Need a formula: [ 4 Answers ]

(This isn't homework, its part of a puzzle, and its got me stumped) I have 2 known numbers, n and z. They relate thus: n=x*y z=(x-1)*(y-1) n-z=x+y-1 I need to find x and y. Any ideas?

View more questions Search