Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    butterzg Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2008, 09:25 PM
    Is she pregnant?
    My girlfriend and I believe not to have sex until marriage but the other night we were getting into the moment and she started grinding ontop of me. I was wearing just a pair of pajama bottoms, no boxers under that. She was wearing a thong and a pair of athletic shorts. We started fooling around and I had pre- oozing out a little and I pressed up against her where the tip of my penis was pressing up against her vaginal opening (but with the clothes on) is it possible that a little pre- could ooze through my pajamas, through her shorts and thong and into her vagina? Her period should be within the next 2-4 days. By the way, during it all she said her thong slipped to the side of her vagina so it was just up against her shorts, I don't know if she adjusted them so it was covering her vagina or not. I'm just worried about everything and she said she has 4 days before her period should arrive... and if it doesn't... does it mean she's pregnant? Thank you all ahead of time for answering, I'm just stressing about it all.
    Hazel1220 Posts: 102, Reputation: 13

Sep 27, 2008, 09:29 PM

I am not a medical professional or anything but I think you should be OK. Try not to be too stressed out because are just going to have to wait for her period. Take some breathers. The sperm have to travel a long long way and then timing and everything has to be just right.
    mommyv Posts: 55, Reputation: 4

Sep 27, 2008, 09:59 PM

I'm pretty sure your good, and I know you get lost when your going at it but be a little more cautious because believe it or not, I lost my virginity on accident. Doing pretty much the same thing I might add. But don't stress, I'm sure your fine, and if she freaks out too much, she can delay her period so like hazel said-BREATH!

Sep 27, 2008, 10:07 PM
    I know, I'm trying my best not to stress... she isn't stressing one bit (at least that's what it looks like) she hasn't mentioned anything about it or anything... but we were watching a movie and she said that she was really wet and what not and then later that night she made the comment about how she hasn't had her period yet and that there is 4 days left in the month to have it... it doesn't seem like she cared... but I did and it's been stressing me out all night. If we were married I wouldn't be stressed at all, I'd be happy, but I'm 18 and she's 19. I don't know, I'm just losing my mind about this
    mommyv Posts: 55, Reputation: 4

Sep 27, 2008, 10:37 PM

Well if she's not even worried, and I'm pretty sure you'd know, then go do something else to take your mind off this! No matter what happens you'll deal. Trust me.

Sep 27, 2008, 10:45 PM

It's not that she's not stressing about it now... its just that she's waiting to see if she gets her period within the next few days... if she doesn't I'm pretty sure she's going to start worrying... idk, I've never been in this situation before and I don't intend on getting into it again... as for getting my mind off it... I'm trying my hardest, lol, I've been gaming with friends all night but it's in the back of my mind... I guess the reason I'm really stressing out is because she is sleeping so I can't get ahold of her to talk to her about it because I don't know anything about her body... but once the morning rolls around I'm sure I'll get answers... idk, but thank you
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 27, 2008, 11:01 PM

It's very unlikely that she's pregnant. You didn't actually ejaculate, it was just pre-, and yes, pre- can get a girl pregnant, but your penis was not inside of her vagina and you were both wearing two layers of clothing.

I commend you for wanting to wait until marriage, but obviously the two of you aren't adverse to having a bit of fun. Nothing wrong with that, but as you found out, a situation can go from "just goofing around" to "serious" in a heartbeat.

So, if you want to be really safe, invest in some condoms. They'll give you peace of mind when you two are playing around.

Try not to worry too much. :)

Sep 27, 2008, 11:05 PM

That's what I was thinking, lol... there's a gas station that has them down the street from her, I don't need anything fancy... but I actually only had on pajamas and she said her thong slid to the side, so in all reality we had my pajama pants and her basketball shorts in between us, and I could feel that the pre- in my pajama pants... and I applied pressure... so I don't know if it would force the precum through my pants and through her shorts, I don't know... I'm just trying to stay calm about all of this...
    Pets Expert

Sep 27, 2008, 11:10 PM

It's unlikely, it really is. That's still two layers of clothes and pre-, no actual ejaculation. Even if you had ejaculated I would be telling you that it's unlikely.

Is it possible to get someone pregnant without actually having intercourse? Yes, but it's very rare, and usually still involves nudity. I can't say that I've ever heard of anyone getting pregnant in your situation.

I'm sure that you'll be writing us soon telling us that she got her period and that all is well.

But go to the gas station and get those condoms, better safe than sorry. :)

Sep 27, 2008, 11:14 PM

True... thank you so much, just having someone to talk to is helping so much, I'm just laying back relaxing... thank you so much, and yes, I'll know by this time tomorrow. I'm a very analytical person and even if you say something in a joking manner I still think you're being serious and I think my girlfriend was kind of messing with my head about the pregnancy thing (she likes to play with my head every once in awhile, lol) but once I talk to her tomorrow I'll let you know how things go... thanks again, and if anyone is reading this, please continue to post... u can never know too much.
    Pets Expert

Sep 27, 2008, 11:17 PM

Betterzg, if she doesn't get her period tomorrow that doesn't necessarily mean she's pregnant. Lots of things can cause a women's period to be late. So if she doesn't get it tomorrow don't stress.

We're here if you need to talk, that's why we're here. :)

Now, deep breath and get this off your mind, nothing you can do now anyway, but I'm 99.9% sure that she isn't pregnant. Okay?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

I've been pregnant twice and miscarried both times. Could I be pregnant again? [ 7 Answers ]

Ok so here's the deal... Last November I knew something was off... it was early Jan when I realized I was three weeks late... I went to a clinic and found out I was pregnant. About a week and a half later I miscarried. In April I started my period and it was not normal... and then it seemed to keep...

Pregnant agen or still pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Please help! Had a misscariage 4 weeks ago and now have a positive pregnancy test result, my belly feels bloated and breasts feel tender all the pregnant symptoms but if I was less than four weeks would I be getting these feelings or is it possible I didn't have a misscaraig and am still...

Am I pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

My last m p was dec 10,2007 I was most fertile 24-28 I believe I had intercourse on the 23rd to 24th 26th 27 28 30 31 1 2 unprotected I have brown spottin now its sticky and it doesn't have a odor it started yesterday night it was light pink then it turn brown could this be implantation bleeding?

I am not sure if I am pregnant or not [ 3 Answers ]

I am 20 years old, married, with a 1year old and a 7 month old. I have been having symptoms of pregnancy. My breasts have gotten bigger and hurt a little, I have gained a lot of weight all in the belly area, I have discharge, I am tired all the time and hungry all the time. I am also having...

View more questions Search