Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jammixmaster Posts: 282, Reputation: 15

Sep 27, 2008, 07:29 PM
    Summoning Spirits by Konstantinos
    Has anyone read the book "Summoning Spirits" by Konstantinos? If so, has anyone had success in summoning several spirits within the book? I'd rather only those who have ACTUALLY summoned a spirit using the aid of this book to answer please. :)
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Sep 27, 2008, 07:55 PM

I have read all sorts of books on the occult in over 40 years of reading that particular topic. If you believe that any spirits were actually summoned by this person, good for you. You essentially don't want to summon spirits if you don't know what you are doing as you could inadvertently summon the wrong kind of spirit such as you would from an Ouija board. Reading what someone has written is fun and all, but I do not recommend this sort of activity for a novice.

Sep 28, 2008, 01:20 PM

Thanks for your concern but I am no where near a novice. Though I wouldn't consider myself a professional, I am quite adept in the field of ceremonial magic and have summoned several spirits myself. I asked the question because nearly every review I see on sites like Amazon.com on books about conjuring/summoning spirits, the only people who write the reviews are usually those who only liked the book, rather than those who actually performed any of the summonings within it. That's all. I just want to know if anyone has had any success with that particular book.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Sep 28, 2008, 02:27 PM

Well, if you are not a novice, then why not buy the book and try for yourself. I do not summon. I pray for spiritual intervention. That seems to work for me. I call upon the oldies but goodies like St. Joseph, St. Gabriel, St. Benedict, St. Anthony, St. Francis, etc. through prayers I obtained from a Benedictine Monk from a foreign country. Those prayers actually work. They are not available online anywhere either.

Sep 28, 2008, 05:54 PM

I do own the book, but the rituals in the book vary greatly from the ceremonial rituals that Im used to. So personally I do not think they would work, so I'm asking if anyone has success using the techniques Konstantinos suggests. That's al
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Oct 1, 2008, 02:38 PM

Not familiar with the book, but curious about the approach. My training is of the school that approaches spirits in mutual respect and fair partnership. I tend to "invite" them rather than summon them, and thank them when the work is done. In my opinion there are problems either with imbalancing the power in your favor by summoning and commanding spirits, treating them like objects or slaves, or by imbalancing the power the other way and letting them possess you or have free rein to call the shots with no input from you (the ouija board approach).

In a nutshell, do you mind describing the method this Konstantinos guy uses? For that matter, what's your method? Academic/professional curiosity...

Oct 3, 2008, 09:08 PM

For the most part I do command and control the spirits. I don't believe in any consequences for doing this. Konstantinos' method varies greatly. Basically you learn to scry, meditate and say some words and if you focus hard enough you'll see the spirit in your scrying vessel. At least that's what I got out of it.
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Oct 7, 2008, 02:14 PM

Not to be overly critical, but I would like to think our responsibility to treat other beings with respect extends beyond the immediate "consequences" we might suffer if we don't.

Have you ever read Christopher Marlowe's "Dr. Faustus"?

Oct 7, 2008, 03:16 PM

I've read it but I always remember that its just a story and nothing more.
    xela alex Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2009, 11:07 PM

jammixmaster,
    I'm doing loads of research in these fields. I have read many books and I have the Summoning Spirits" by Konstantinos book. I'm thinking of practicing it. I have to do one finall reading before I do it.
    What are the other ceremonies that you use? I have never encounter a spirit but I'm really looking forward. I'm doing allhis for good purposes only. Reply when you can

Oct 17, 2009, 05:42 AM
    The methods I use is called "facial distortion" as described in The Book Solomon's Magic" by Carrol Poke Runyon. Excellent read if you get a chance. Good luck with your research. If you need help or any advice, my AIM is jammixmaster.
    loveandspirit Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2011, 01:49 PM
    Ok guys, egos aside. You make it sound like you have insecurity issues. No wonder women are naturally better at magick (j/k). I'm sorry... that was a mean joke. Its just that all you magician types are the same. Let a witch tell you what you need to know... as far as the Konstantinos evocation process goes, and it's a pretty good book by the way, it does work. Of course it works. But like attracts like. Thus, the process using the key of solomon, because of its heritage, is more likely to attract forces that are dark and that you cannot control. It's exactly like the Ouija, whoever said that is absolutely correct. The triangle with words of power around it... you may protect yourself from one pantheon, but you just opened a door to many. All is connected by the tree of life, reinforcing one path makes you brighter to everything else and your home. Astral beings, by the way, they do not have to listen to you and of course they can lie and lie about anything. Of course they can. And once you open a door, your place is brighter now to the astral. You may banish what you evoked, but it can come back, anything can come back and will do so when you are weak. It does not matter how awesome or strong you think you are. The only thing in your control is you. And if its power you seek, you will find it, but take some advice from the Goddess (even if you are Christian... it is still good): If what you seek you find not within, you will never find without).

If you are going to go along with this, although I really don't think you magician types really know what you are doing, and if what you truly seek is to cross the Veil and have a look on the other side, cleanse your home and the land, do not summon anything outside the protection of a magick circle. After, do a firm banishing on your home and the land, then set up protection for yourself. Close all doors and store your mirror in a black cloth at all times. If all of this seems like too much... invocation may be better. Why evocation anyway... invocation is the most beautiful, powerful experience. I'm not sure what your background is... but why not invocation? Why work with entities like this and not god-form energy. Do not evoke god-forms by the way!! Please!!
    loveandspirit Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2011, 01:51 PM
    By the way... Konstantinos' method is not the same as scrying.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Seeing spirits [ 15 Answers ]

My 7 year old son recently informed us that he sees "dead people's faces". He is able to look at them straight on but says they do not talk to him. He says he can only see them at night so we got him a bright night light for his room. A couple of nights ago, he came in and told us that there...

How do I get rid of spirits? [ 10 Answers ]

It's been three weeks now and I cannot get rid of this shadows in my room.. They seem to like energy I have heard that they take it from you while you sleep in order to stay in this world... They can read your thoughts and they are possesive to the point of agony I can't take it anymore.. ...

Spirits [ 9 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, Some odd things have been going on in my house lately hense my being here today. My family is fairly religious, my mom has had stuff happen to her in the past growing up, things moving around and floating things like that. This is not a joke... They moved out of the house when the...

Summoning monstrs [ 4 Answers ]

How do u summon runescape monsters?

What spirits are [ 3 Answers ]

I believe for the most part free roaming spirits are angels either demon or the ones on Gods team what are your thoughts?

View more questions Search