Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phr3sh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2008, 05:04 PM
    How do you say " I Love Music" in French
    Does anyone know how to say I love music in french please tell me it would be greatly appreciated thank you
    thommyschnak Posts: 80, Reputation: 7

Sep 27, 2008, 06:40 PM
    The direct translation is;J'aime la musique, I found this on line, here is the link.
    Free Translation Online
    They also have a great audio so that you can hear how to pronounce it!
    Girlycartx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2009, 04:45 PM
    Its actually J'adore la musiqe j'aime is I like.
    Dr Alli Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2009, 06:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlycartx View Post
    Its actually J'adore la musiqe j'aime is I like.
    Agreed, except musique was spelled incorrectly.
    Dougan123 Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2009, 12:03 AM

I do French at school. I love is J'adore. Music, it think is la musique. So I'm guessing its J'adore la musique. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do men say "I can't say I love you" or "I can't show you I do care"? [ 7 Answers ]

I am seeing a guy who is 39 and I am 30. He has been in and out of many relationships- even married but didn't love her and divorced. We have been together for 7 months and I do care greatly about him and even almost slipped out "i love you', when I asked him how he would have felt if I said it, he...

The difference between "sex" and "love making" [ 13 Answers ]

Ok I have been answering questions on this site for just over a week now and I might add enjoyed it, but I am now interested in peoples views on the following. What is the difference between Sex and Love making? For many years I have had what I call Sex with my husband , sometimes good and...

French Etching " The Yonne Canal,France" - PES? SZL? Roth [ 4 Answers ]

I have a French Etching titled The Yonne Canal, France. Mine is signed in pencil bottom right Francis Roth, does anyone know about this artist? In the bottom left corner is a embossed stamp or blind stamp of a circle and inside the circle are the names LAVALLARD & LUCAS along with a triangle in...

I love punk music, but I don't live the "punk" lifestyle. Is that weird? [ 2 Answers ]

I listen to punk music. I like to think I know a lot about it (primarily 1970s punk/protopunk). The things is, I wear a lot of band t-shirts, but I feel weird wearing punk t-shirts. I just feel like everyone would look at me like I was trying to be cool/trying to be something that I'm not. I'm...

View more questions Search