Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vonny Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2008, 04:44 PM
    Finding my dad
    Looking for my dad

I've been looking for my dad for a number of years now and I've had no luck I don't want to get old and not no who e is as I am onli 17 it would be nice 2 finally meey him and my siblings but I have now ran out of ideas to find him

ANY HELP

Siobean
    babyface714 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2008, 05:30 PM

Hi I have been through the same thing, don't give up I started searching for my dad when I was 17 to but I stopped, I let fear get in my way and years went by now I 31 years old and I started back looking when I turned 30 I talked to my mom she was no help, so I ran into one of his friends who told me I looked just like him and got a little info on my dad. He gave me a old number that my dad had and I called the city court house to get info and they gave me the directory to poke county so from there I put my dad's full name and age in the computer and hit search and his name popped up with his phone # and address. So I called and talked with his wife tole her who I was and then later I was able to talk to him and I have been talking to him ever since. Sorry this is so long, just don't give up OK : ) I know you will find him just search for people who knows something about him and you will soon find him. : )
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 27, 2008, 08:09 PM

If you will post his name, his @ age and any info you know about him, brothers, parents and so on, some of our search expers may be of some help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finding a job [ 1 Answers ]

I been out of prison for more than a year and I can't find a job and these company that suppose to hire ex-cons they isn't nobody I need help fast can someone help me please!!

Finding someone else [ 6 Answers ]

I just got out of a long relationship with the first girl I ever really loved. This may sound dumb but Im worried that ill never find someone else and I was wandering is that normal? Its not because of self esteem, its just because I can't imagine how I will find someone who I like and who likes...

Finding our Son [ 2 Answers ]

I have been trying to find our son Jerry Brethauer. We haven't heard from him in 5 years and don't understand why. The last we knew he was living and working in Las Vegas. Can someone help me, I have tired the internet also paid money to one of the companies on line and they didn't give me the...

View more questions Search