Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tudavis1016 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2008, 02:56 PM
    Forgotten Tax ID
    I forgot my tax id number. How do I get it?
    ryo23 Posts: 20, Reputation: 3

Oct 8, 2008, 02:26 PM

Look through all your past tax papers. It should be on those forms or contact your accountant
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 10, 2008, 12:44 AM

Hi, tudavis1016!

Since your question wasn't so much about a small business but more about taxes, I re-titled and moved your question to this topic area.

If there's more to it as to forgetting your tax ID number, please do indicate that on this thread.

Thanks!
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Oct 11, 2008, 07:27 AM
    You can also contact either the IRS or the state tax department; they both will have it on record.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old forgotten TV about fighters [ 1 Answers ]

Oh my head hurts. A co worker brought this up, I been scouring Google OK, so live action show about fighters, And after a fight, the winner would take a medal from the loser and add it to their belt. They fought in a stadium type setting if I remember correctly. Any ideas would be...

Forgotten information [ 1 Answers ]

My Husband cannot remember the user name and password he chose when he installed our new modem. I am pretty much locked out of sending and receiving. The pop-up "Enter Network Password" keeps popping up. I've tried everything he thinks is right, but I am unable to send or receive. Thank you for...

Has she forgotten [ 4 Answers ]

My 19 yr old girlfriend broke up with me about 2 months ago after a 2 yr relationship basically cause she lost the feelings. I couldn't believe it and no one I know could. She has msgd me twice since on messenger and I didn't reply the first time, second time I said hi I have to go speak to you...

View more questions Search