Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chameleon Posts: 154, Reputation: 17

Sep 27, 2008, 11:17 AM
    Large green caterpillar, but what kind?
    My stepdaughter found a caterpillar today. He's about 2 to 2-1/2 inches long, a dark green and has 3 orange triangular markings on the rear end of his body. We live in northern Indiana, if this helps any.
    FlyYakker Posts: 378, Reputation: 41

Sep 30, 2008, 06:03 AM

Try this site

Discover Life -- Caterpillars identification guide & checklist

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Katie the Caterpillar Cartoon [ 6 Answers ]

I loved this one as a child! I want to say the title of this cartoon movie is "Katie the Caterpillar" But, I can't find it anywhere. Its this little green caterpillar named katie and she wears this pink scarf on her head. It has some interesting music/sound affects in it. I remember her walking...

Nymph movies with a guy who has a caterpillar hat [ 1 Answers ]

Im looking for the title of a movie I saw when I was little. It was about these five girls where one gets captured by an evil troll and the rest have to go a save her. There is a lot of singing and there is some type of magic staff that is stolen. There is also a guy who helps them who has a pet...

Is H1 married to Green Card Holder elligible to apply for Green Card? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am on my H1B visa in USA since Jan 2006.I got married to a Permanent resident in US while I am on my h1B. 1) I would like to know if I could start my green card processing through my husband? 2) How long can I stay on my H1B and when should I get my extension of H1B? Thanks Much!...

How large will my dog be? [ 4 Answers ]

My pup is 8 weeks old and weighs 15 pounds right now, she's gained 5 pounds in the two weeks we've had her, her dad is a purebred yellow lab (120 pounds) and her mom is 1/2 black lab, 1/2 shephard, mom was very slim, but she did just finish weaning 8 large pups, she was roughly about 60 pounds, is...

View more questions Search