Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    IM4U Posts: 156, Reputation: 16

Sep 27, 2008, 10:59 AM
    Differences between teas?
    I heard about green tea, black tea, and one other tea, I think. I am using some green tea that has honey in it. I believe the tea is labeled "Arizona." I got it on sale for about 1.50 per gallon. Do you know anything about teas as related to nutritional value?

Thanks.

IM4U
    Hope UR4me.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Sep 27, 2008, 04:42 PM

My husband likes some of their herbal teas, but has recently cut back on them because he is trying to cut down on his sugar intake. Some of the brands are lower than others, but a very important thing to look for is the serving size. He usually gets the individual bottles and they are often 2-3 servings each... which of course then increases the amount of what you are taking in if you drink the entire bottle at one sitting (which he does!). They are better than a soda, and several offer some vitamins as well. Here's their website so you can check out which ones you are drinking:

Original Brand AriZona Beverage Co.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Differences between me and my friends [ 10 Answers ]

My friends are white and I'm black, white, indian, and german, they all wear american eagle, aeropastle, and abercrombie, I wear overalls and levis's, they have long straight blond(ish) hair, I have black poofy hair, they have rainbows, I have vans... why don't they accept me the way I am? Just...

The differences between us [ 1 Answers ]

I am wondering if anyone has a hypothesis on why some people are able to forgive and give second chances so easily and openly, and why others cannot?

The usage for these herbal teas [ 1 Answers ]

Has any one heard of figura 1 tea? What does it do, What r the benefit from fennel and peppermint tea?

Too many differences [ 17 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been on and off for almost a year now, and before we started going out I was committed to saving myself for marriage. But, about 6 months into the relationship that all went down the drain and he left me broken hearted when he went on a 5 week trip to europe. Now we've had a...

View more questions Search