Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    100Years2Live Posts: 23, Reputation: 6

May 22, 2006, 05:47 AM
    X-Men The Last Stand
    Can anyone tell me the song that is playing on the commercial while the newest X-Men Game is being advertised.

Thanks, Josh
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

May 22, 2006, 06:26 AM
    Is this the one (Requiem for a Dream):?
    YouTube - X-Men The Last Stand EPIC 'Names' Video
    100Years2Live Posts: 23, Reputation: 6

May 23, 2006, 06:23 AM
    I don't think so. The commercial is for the official x-men movie game.

They repeat (this is the... ) over and over again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will the real Islam please stand-up? [ 22 Answers ]

Is it feasible for Muslims to begin speaking about the good things in the Islamic religion instead of just reacting to another religion's speech about -ALL that they're seeing from Islam is violence in the name of religion ? Would it be possible for Iran to do the right thing? Help Iraq...

Do I have a leg to stand on? [ 2 Answers ]

My ex sis-in law offered to sell me her mobile home because they were going to consolidate bills into a new home loan and purchase another home. But the "contractor" she was dealing with ended up being a scam artist, and they didn't get it, he was arrested, etc. Now, before this was discovered, we...

What does GSD stand for? [ 1 Answers ]

Excuse my ignorance, but what does GSD stand for? I've wondered - German Shorthaired Dog? Great Something Dane? Good Sweet Dachshund. LOL Anyone? Much thanks ahead of time. :p

Cast stand pipe [ 4 Answers ]

Tom, how you doing? Hope you had a great newyears. Now for my question. My main stand pipe that I will have to tie into is 4 in. cast. The present drainage comes off the cast at what looks like a 4 in. sanitary T. My present drain that ties into the cast is run out of 3 in. copper. Is it possible...

View more questions Search