Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    R0cKin_t33N Posts: 78, Reputation: 0

Sep 26, 2008, 05:00 PM
    Teasing? How do you know Your doing it?
    What to you is teasing physically and emotionally?
    A wink;)?
    A smile:)?
    :confused:
    mommyv Posts: 55, Reputation: 4

Sep 27, 2008, 06:14 PM

Teasing is different for everyone so something that might be OK for one person may not be OK for the next. Can I ask why?

Sep 27, 2008, 06:50 PM

I'm a huge flirt and guys always get the wrong impression that I'm interested_ and when I get interested I just freeze up, and my nerves get the best of me_ point in the matter I'm tired of giving guyz the wrong impression.

Sep 27, 2008, 07:53 PM

I'm the same way! When I was in high school, I was the biggest flirt and when the guy (that I unintentionally attracted) became interested, I'd freeze up and "give them the cold shoulder" as they put it. I was just distancing myself. But something I've realized as I've gotten older is guys will see a flirt where they want to anyways- so just be yourself and if it gets to a point where you think something might happen, just be completely honest. They're boys, they get over it believe me! But I suppose if you wanted to change something about how you behave, then maybe just don't touch them in any way. This way, even if they think your flirting, they'll get confused by lack of contact. Is this what you were looking for? If not then reply again and I'll check in with you, k? Good luck!

Sep 27, 2008, 07:56 PM
    Oh, and can I ask how old you are? And if you don't mind I'll ask my husbands opinion on how he was as a teenager for a guys point of view. k?

Feb 6, 2009, 05:53 PM

Sorry I replyed so late___ I'm 14
    roxypox Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 328
    Ultra Member

Feb 6, 2009, 08:29 PM
    The thing about having a flirtatious personality, is that you have no control over how others read it...

And everyone is different and interpret things differently.

But I guess touching (like if you laugh and then touch someone's arm, shoulder or hand etc) that can be seen as flirtatious sign... or ;) (wink LOL) even if that's just you being you.

I'm a very out going person and I'm open and joke around a lot... and even when I'm just being nice some people think I'm flirting or that I'm interested. And even though it is uncomfortable when a guy thinks you're interested and you're not... I mean, I still want to be me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Teasing and foreplay [ 2 Answers ]

OK, so me and my girlfriend have been together some time now and we always speak about everything... we have both agreed to hold off for sex until we are both ready... to take that step in our relationship.. well me I am not a virgin I've had sex twice before from on night stands. And she is still...

View more questions Search