Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ticotheterrible Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2008, 03:12 PM
    Trying to ind the name of a movie that came out not to long ago
    I am trying to fid the name of a movie that came out not to long ago.its about these kids that start a band and they get one of the kids uncle to join because he use to be in a band and they were real big.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Sep 26, 2008, 06:02 PM

The Rocker (2008)
    silvipinklady Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2008, 03:07 PM

I think its rock star

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s/90s children movie sing a long maybe? [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, this is what I remember... So it was live action/puppets... there was a brother and sister... I think they lived in a tree? I remember there was always a noisy bird kept in a cage with the cover over it, and he loved to eat crakers! Then the little boy like lost his Kite or something? I...

Looking for the name of a Si-Fi action movie I once saw a long time ago [ 1 Answers ]

The main story line was about a super sonic jetliner that was climbing in altitude and a stray missile exploded near by damaging the jetliner so it could not level out of its climb. It finally ran out of fuel just as it left the earths atmosphere. Nassa sent up a modified space shuttle to...

Children's Sing-A-Long Movie [ 1 Answers ]

I don't think it was Wee Sing, I think it was Kidsongs. All I really remember is one of the songs was "All the Pretty Little Horses" and one about the Unicorns not getting on Noah's Arc. I think there was also a playground at night... Sorry:( That's all I remember

I've been looking for this movie for a very long time [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie that I do not remember the title of it's a horror movie I think from the 80's or 90's. All I remember is the cover. The cover is black with a face of a doll or a woman crying blood tears. Can anyone help me?:confused:

I've been looking for this movie for a long time [ 2 Answers ]

Let me start by telling you, I have no idea who is in this movie or when it actually came out :confused:! Here is what I can remember: I first watched this movie when I was a kid (mid 80's). The story deals with a family that is new in town. There is a tall blonde man that is the villain;...

View more questions Search