Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Herrling85 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2009, 10:37 AM
    'Where The Toys Come From' ? It was a movie in 1984 - I used to watch it all the time as a kid. Had characters like Peepers and Zoom - like wind up toys. :)
    tezz Posts: 35, Reputation: 3

Aug 17, 2009, 07:19 AM

I think the film you are referring to is called "Wee Sing Grandpa's Magical Toys"

Here's the link...

YouTube - Wee Sing Grandpa Magical toys 1
    chicachilena Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2009, 08:26 PM
    Grandpa's magical toys. Wee Sing, they also had King Cole and Big Rock Candy Mtn.
    katrina1234567 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2009, 01:29 AM
    The Indian in the Cupboard?
    bubbadersh Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2009, 09:15 PM
    It may be the 1934 laurel and hardy movie 'babes in toyland' also known as 'March of the Wooden Soldiers.' In this live action movie, life-size toy soldiers come to life.
    rockincello08 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2009, 01:18 AM
    It was Wee Sing Grandpa's Magical Toys. I have that one.
    dane987 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2009, 02:06 AM

Its defilently toy story
    bellerina Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2009, 05:49 AM
    Oh my god I'm I've been dying to know this as well, I'm sure were on the same movie, I think the mouse gets put in the cats basket downstairs and the other toys have to rescue it, isn't the film around christmas time? I reallly hope we find out the name
    confuzed1978 Posts: 76, Reputation: 8

Nov 27, 2009, 08:38 PM

Not sure but are you talking about a muppet movie with kermit telling the story "the christmas toy"
    CptJaneway Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Nov 28, 2009, 09:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by steehly View Post
    I watched the movie in day care in 1992, not sure if it was new or old then. It's not animated. There was actual people characters playing the toys. so they were like rag dolls and such. It was so long ago, I dont remember if it was a boy or a toy maker who owned the toys. Whenever he left, they would come and play. I remember them singing the song "who stole the cookie from the cookie jar". There was other events that happened that i'm really not sure about. something like a toy would be in trouble or something and the other toys had to help him out.... I THINK it was something like that. or maybe there was a bully or something. I know not much to go on, but if somebody can help me out, I would greatly appreciate it! It may have been a show or something, but I'm pretty sure it was a short movie.

Babes in Toyland??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find a movie title [ 3 Answers ]

I saw a movie several years ago on DVD about a murderer who would hide in a house by camouflaging himself to look like a wall in the house. I can't find anyone who remembers the title of this movie or who stars in it.

Title of movie of life after holocaust [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to identify a movie about two men after holocaust. One man becomes atheist as a result using his experience as justification for his beliefs... The other man becomes very devout in his religious convictions. I think both men were of Jewish faith before their experiences.

Need to find the title of movie [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to find out a title of movie my husband and I saw. Don't remember name, actor, etc. The movie is about young women wanting to be chef, mother dies, she meets a guy who is looking for a chef and they both fall in love, and he owns a 5 star restaurant. When she cooks her emotions are felt...

Old movie I'm trying to find the title of it [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for the title of an old movie from the 80's I believe. I used to watch it as a kid, but I don't remember what the story in the movie is. I know it has a little boy and he drives a red car and there's a watch dog that follows him around through out the movie. I think some of it is...

View more questions Search