Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

May 21, 2006, 07:11 PM
    Dubya Bush's felonies.
    Dubya has ordered the wire tapping of millions of innocent Americans. This is against the law. To get a wire tapp, law enforcement of any kind must first show a judge their probable cause or reason for said wire tap. Bush, whom bears the ultimate responsibility, and everyone under him involved, have bypassed the law, the constitution and basic human rights to wire tap. So, Bush has committed millions of felonies. Bush will not be arrested, impeached or anything else to correct his felonious behavior. Now, if I wire tap my neighbor and get caught, I'll bet you dollors to donuts I will be sitting in jail with a bail I can't possibly go. So would someone please tell me that our government is not corrupt and the people running this country are not crooks?
    I really need a good LOL today! :D
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

May 22, 2006, 05:15 AM
    Hello again, magprob:

Dude! Last I heard, probation officers like yourself, work FOR the government. That means YOU'RE part of the problem.

NO! I will not tell you that our government is not corrupt, and those that work for them are not crooks. They are - they definitely are.

Bwa, ha ha ha ha ha.

excon
    mr.yet Posts: 1,725, Reputation: 176
    Ultra Member

May 22, 2006, 05:34 AM
    If you believe that Bush was violated the law, then email, call, write you representatives and senators, and demand that they investigate, and impeach him.

I email my representatives and senators weekly, they seem to be getting tried on my email, they have responded, and I will keep up the pressure on them to act.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

May 22, 2006, 05:38 AM
    Hi,
    I agree with your comments.
    I agree with excon's answer, also.
    These are reasons America is predicted to be the World's Second best, bacause China is next to be the World's Economic Leader... not America.
    We owe Japan a fantastic amount of money, with owing China second largest amount!
    Our money resources are in bad shape, with the National Debt climbing at an unprecedented rate; signing more money into law, without thinking about the consequences. Today, interest rates are climbing, with the Senate passing more and more "pork" legislation; including millions for bumble bee studies, and other "so-called" studies, passing out millions to some Senator's states. You know they will pass a law against doing such things! LOL
    We are still paying millions every year to the large oil companies for research... money they don't need; let them use some of their profits obtained worldwide.
    Greed and corruption are rampant, and getting worse in the Federal Government. Maybe it's time to elect ALL new officials, and hope for the best. Getting rid of some of those in Congress, who have been there for 50 yrs might help!
    mr.yet Posts: 1,725, Reputation: 176
    Ultra Member

May 22, 2006, 05:48 AM
    THe people must take action, they must tell the respresentatives and senators to listen to what they have to say. If not, vote them out of office. My reps and senators, I know that I am a thorn in their side, but I do monitor what they do, if I see they are not changing anything , I email them again, and demand answers why they don't listen.

They sometimes tell me , " Well you are the only one complaining" . And my response to tell, "Well I quess than one less vote wont hurt, you" Then I email all my friend and have them forward that email to them. I seems to work, I do them get them to resonse.
    jduke44 Posts: 407, Reputation: 44

May 22, 2006, 12:40 PM
    I am not saying this makes it right but what President or official is not corrupt in some way. I think every president should have been impeached because of their actions.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 22, 2006, 05:20 PM
    Actually the exectitive order to track telephone numbers, ( the last issue was not wire taping but billing information) was signed into being by Clinton, and has been being done since then. Even the listening in of ( not millions) but the 1000's of calls made to middle eastern and possible overseas suspect was also done under exectivitve order.

It was all legal, not liked by those who don't understand what happened, or would prefer to accept the medials view. But actually almost anyone can "buy" telephone numbers and often records of others on the internet, I have seen sites advertising a lot of the same info.

In general what is really wrong is the not inforceing of the real laws being broken, immigration, and the employers who hire them.
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

May 22, 2006, 06:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon
    Hello again, magprob:

Dude! Last I heard, probation officers like yourself, work FOR the government. That means YOU'RE part of the problem.

NO! I will not tell you that our government is not corrupt, and those that work for them are not crooks. They are - they definitely are.

Bwa, ha ha ha ha ha.

excon
    Actually excon, I was talking about criminals, such as yourself, as your handle will attest to. I have never committed a feloney nor have I ever been in jail, except for the time I worked as a Federal prison guard. If anyone is like the crooks that run the government it is you. You gave me a bum rap excon so why don't you and your little buddy fred put that in your pipes and smoke it for a while. Oh, also, hurry... run tell!
    RetiredNavy Posts: 63, Reputation: 8

May 10, 2007, 06:39 PM
    It is amazing that the only ones that attempt to that the steps the governemt have taken are legal are the people that have proven they cannot obide by the laws in the first place and/or those that have something to hide.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search