Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andy305mia Posts: 48, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2008, 12:14 PM
    What do I say when I approach a girl I want to get with
    OK so there is this girl at school that I really like :) n I been wantting 2 approach for a while now but I just don't no what 2 say:( can any one give advice on what to say and nothing dirty please
    avonlady Posts: 12, Reputation: 2
    -

Sep 26, 2008, 12:30 PM

Just walk up to her and say hello and introduce yourself. Ask her what classes she's taking and if she likes them. From there just carry on a normal conversation like you would with a friend.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Sep 26, 2008, 01:37 PM

How old are you and what are your personal interests? Do you know yet any interests of hers?
    andy305mia Posts: 48, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2008, 05:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JBeaucaire View Post
    How old are you and what are your personal interests? Do you know yet any interests of hers?
    We are both 16 and yea I no what her interest are
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Sep 26, 2008, 07:30 PM

Then invite her to do something with you from her known area(s) of interest. Nothing awkward, just an event and a simple yes/no to do it with you.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 27, 2008, 06:26 AM

Take a deep breath, and say hello, and get to know her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How To Approach a Guy [ 3 Answers ]

Well to be honest I have not had the problem of approaching guys or going for what I want. Since HS started I have been seeing this guy in the hallways and Lunch, I've tried to gather the courage in order to approach him, but I can't bring myself to do it. I've wanted to say 'hey' but I just...

How would I approach her? [ 1 Answers ]

hey Short and proberly common story,but anyway,there's this girl that works at this place across the road from me.We make small talk a lot(every few days when were both working at same time),but I`d like to take it further and get her name and no. problem is,is that I like many guys I...

I don't know how to approach a girl not to talk of dating her [ 7 Answers ]

I am a 18 yrs old. But I don't know how to bring out knew topic for discussion not to talk about dating. I find it shy to approach a girl when she is with friends. I just don't know what to do. Before dating a girl, I believe that one at lest need to know how to keep a girls company.

How do I approach this girl? [ 2 Answers ]

There's this really attractive girl in my school. She's a grade below me so I don't have any classes with her, plus I only see her once or twice in school. How do I approach her without making it really awkward and creepy? And what should I say to her? I have no idea what to do so far. Thanks!

Don't know how to approach this girl [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone. I'm 20, really shy. There's a girl I see at least once everyday on my way to or coming from class, she's really cute, she looks like she'd be really easy to talk to ( I know it's weird to hear a guy say cute ). I really want to talk to her, but I get nervous and lock-up . Not sure how...

View more questions Search