Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wildandblue Posts: 663, Reputation: 57

Sep 26, 2008, 11:04 AM
    I know it's none of our business but think she's making a mistake
    A lo ngtime friend has been divorced for the third time. She has recently been seeing a new man she met through a personal ad in the newspaper, the ads go out online as well.
    He tells her he was a govt. contractor in Iraq until recently. He has never held a job for more than a few months that we know of, some people think he was in jail, not in Iraq. Is there any way to verify he was a contractor? No one ever received letters from him while he was "over there" even though they wrote to the APO address he gave her. She is quite taken with him and won't listen, but my wife is her best friend and usually picks up the emotional pieces.:eek:
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Sep 26, 2008, 11:06 AM

Since she won't listen, she will have to learn for herself
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Sep 26, 2008, 01:50 PM

All you can accomplish by pressing her is to make yourself an enemy. Don't do that.

Just reassure her that no matter what happens, you will always be there for her. Then be there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I feel like she's not making an effort. [ 6 Answers ]

Hey guys this is actually my first post on this website, but I was looking through a lot of the questions and answers, and it seems like there's a lot of guys on here who know exactly what they are talking about. With that said, I'm having a little dilemma with my girlfriend... I just finished...

I was pressured into making a big mistake of relinquishment. [ 4 Answers ]

I had to relinquish my rights to c.p.s & they gave adoption to my my aunt & uncle.What I want to know is can I ever go back to court to get some type of visitation at all?And if I'm not able to fight this any other way, than when will my children be able to make up their own mind if they wanted to...

She's making me feel so bad! [ 2 Answers ]

Well... I have this friend, and she is really mad at one of my other friends I went up to My othere friend to talk to her, cause I think My friend was mad at me, but she actually was not! Then She really got mad at me. We made after 2 days. RThen today yesterday I went to go see my other friend...

My brother is making the biggest mistake! [ 16 Answers ]

:mad: My brother is 24 years old and in a relationship for the past year... sorry he is "engaged" to the utmost horrible, nastiest, crude, deceitful, obnoxious, self centered(I could elaborate but I'll stop for the sake of running out of room) b*tch I have ever encountered!! Unfortunately we just...

Am I making a mistake? [ 9 Answers ]

Perhaps I'm being childish, but this whole relationship thing has suddenly struck me as requiring entirely too much effort. All the lies, all the games... And the worst of all, the cold shoulder, out of no where and entirely uncalled for... I understand that women likely need it to ward off the...

View more questions Search