Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    h12nxt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2008, 10:37 AM
    H1B transfer - whether current employer know about the new employer
    Hi Experts

Currently I am on H1b visa with company A. I would like to transfer this to Company B. I heard that Company A will not know that it is transferring to Compnay B during the transfer. Is this correct?

Also, after successful transfer to compnay B whether USCIS will send any notification to Company A saying their visa has been transferred to Company B? Is there any way Company A can know from USCIS that who is my new employer?

Many thanks
    Joe.
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Sep 26, 2008, 11:54 AM

Currently I am on H1b visa with company A. I would like to transfer this to Company B. I heard that Company A will not know that it is transferring to Compnay B during the transfer. Is this correct?
    YES

Also, after successful transfer to compnay B whether USCIS will send any notification to Company A saying their visa has been transferred to Company B? Is there any way Company A can know from USCIS that who is my new employer?
    NO

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you locate someone's current employer? [ 8 Answers ]

My ex moved out of state and claims to be unemployed to avoid his child support obligations. How do you go about finding someone's current employer? I have been unable to get a response from my state's office of child support.

Can potential employer find out about disability and current/past job? [ 1 Answers ]

I worked for a company from 9/07-12/07 then went on disability. I am still employed there, however, do not plan on going back due to my disability and since have moved away. I am still disabled, but need to find another job ASAP as my disability ran out. My question is: I want to apply for a...

How do I find someone's current employer without contacting them? [ 1 Answers ]

How do I find someone's current employer without contacting them?

Health insurance - will current employer cover surgery? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, This question may seem silly, but I just want to make sure I have all my bases covered. I am going to have surgery to repair a torn acl. The surgery is probably going to occur on July 18th. My final day of employment at my current job could be July 27th. I am assuming that my...

View more questions Search