Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rmrazek1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2008, 07:25 AM
    Motion Sensor Settings for Hampton Bay Light
    I have a Hampton Bay Exterior Motion Sensor Wall Lantern light. Model 248-523, Bar code 0-46335-90429-3. The light has two slide switches, one on each side of its base. I am missing the installation instructions and would like to know how to set the slide switches so I can have the light operate properly for me. With the house power on and when motion is detected at night I would like to have the light turned on for a reasonable period and then automatically turn off. I do not want the light on during daylight hours. Any advice would be appreciated.
    bmed_1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2010, 05:26 PM
    With the wall switch in the "ON" position, flick the switch twice back to the "ON" position... this will keep the light on for 8 hours.
    bmed_1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2010, 05:26 PM
    With the wall switch in the "ON" position, flick the switch twice back to the "ON" position... this will keep the light on for 8 hours.
    krich56 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2012, 12:13 PM
    I have two Hampton motion detector lamps. Model #'s 7622 and 7643. I can find no information for them [instructions etc... ]. How do I find these?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton Bay outdoor flood light (motion/optical) [ 1 Answers ]

My HB flood lights stopped working recently, but if I turn the unit to "test", wave my hand in front of the sensor, the lights pop on. Turning it back to 1,5, or 10 minute timer delay does not work, even in the dark. Faulty opical sensor? Would that prevent the unit from operating in timer mode?

Motion Sensor [ 1 Answers ]

I have an ceiling light fixture in the hallway entrance to my co-op apartment. The swithch that controls this fixture is actually inside my apartment. It would be great if this light came on automatically when a person enters the hallway as this would make it easier to put a key into the lock of my...

3 way motion sensor wiring [ 1 Answers ]

How do I wire a 3 way motion sensor

Hampton Bay motion sensor [ 1 Answers ]

Installed new Hampton Bay motion sensor to replace old one that stayed on. It is installed correctly as red sensor light on, however, I cannot get it to go on either in test mode or real. It will not go on a motion sensor or steady light. Did the on/off several time and nothing. Bulbs are good....

View more questions Search