Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vrakesh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2008, 04:42 AM
    Accounting Statements
    What is the difference between a Funds Flow Statement and Cash Flow Statement? :confused:
    tlarocca Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2008, 06:05 AM

Hi

There is no difference between the two.
    "Funds flow" was the old title for this statement, before it was changed to "Cash Flow". Some still use the old name. Regardless, this statement shows the flow of cash within a fiscal year, from operations, investments, etc.

Hope this helps!
    AdamUTsel Posts: 100, Reputation: 2

Sep 26, 2008, 06:51 AM

The cash flow statement was previously known as the statement of changes in financial position or flow of funds statement. The cash flow statement reflects a firm's liquidity or solvency.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the difference between Managerial Accounting and Cost Accounting ? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello Dears, I want to know about the difference between Managerial Accounting and Cost Accounting. Thanks ! Sincerely Yours, Mohammad Naim

Managerial accounting condensed income statements [ 1 Answers ]

Atlantic airlines operated both an airline and several motels located near airports. During the year just ended, all motel operations were discontinued and the following operating results were reported; continuing operations (airline) Net sales... $55,120,000 Costs and expenses(including...

Accounting Statements [ 2 Answers ]

I've been given a completed "adjusted trial balance", and I have to submit an income statement and owner's equity statement. I don't know where to begin. Is there an online site or somewhere that I can look to tell me which column these figures go? It's due in 4 days!

View more questions Search