Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DaveKell Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2008, 12:16 AM
    Word won't print text in bold
    Hi

I have been asked to change some information in an existing handbook. I have made the necessary changes. Now I have printed the document but on just one page it doesn't print any text that has been made bold!! If I take the bold off it prints fine but this is a rather important passage and it needs to be bold. Any ideas as I need to sort this out today,

Thanks in advance.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Sep 26, 2008, 05:34 AM

Can you save off that one page and post it here so we can take a look?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 26, 2008, 06:26 AM

Does it appear bold in Print Layout mode? There could also be some hidden formatting that is prevent it. Look at the paragraph styles.
    aledid Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2008, 10:12 AM

Oop's - I did not intend to quote.

Try using a Post Script driver.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anyone know how to print text messages from Cell. [ 6 Answers ]

Hi my name is Tonya and I have a KRZR K1 from Motorola, I have to print out some text messages that are needed for a legal matter and I have asked other people and they all tell me that it can't be done, but I know that SOMEONE out there can help me figure out how to get a locked text message off...

MS WORD loss of text [ 2 Answers ]

I have lost the first five pages of a 30-page document, probably when 'somebody' put an object on the keyboard. I discovered the problem later and can only assume that the 'backspace' or 'delete' was pressed. Can anybody tell me if it is possible to recover the lost text from my hard disk please?...

The title of opened and read messages on Outlook Express stay in bold print [ 1 Answers ]

After I read a incoming message the envelope is shown open, but the title is still in bold print. This is a new computer. How can I make the title not be bold after I read or open it? Thanks. cmatt

'WORD' -- can you save text you highlight [ 5 Answers ]

Into a separate file? Maybe split screen with new file? Would really help me out -- Am reviewing very long pdf file ( svaed as word). Any help much appreciated!

MS Word Text alignment weirdness [ 2 Answers ]

Whenever I change the alignment of a line of text (like a heading) in MS Word (v.X) for Mac, Word automatically changes the alignment of the paragraph BEFORE the heading to the same alignment. If I centre the Heading, the last paragraph before it centres. If I change the paragraph back to Left...

View more questions Search