Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    redgirl9232004 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2008, 10:45 PM
    Finding 80's or 90's horror / suspense
    It involves a serial killer who kills women and scalps them and takes the ring finger so that he can put his mothers ring on. The serial killer was also abused by his mother and through out the movie they play a song over and over again or every time he kills another woman.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Sep 26, 2008, 06:35 AM

I couldn't find any references to taking their ring fingers but maybe Maniac (1980)
    redgirl9232004 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2008, 11:33 AM
    Its not that movie , when the killer would kill people a some what sad song would be played

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

70's, 80's, or 90's horror [ 3 Answers ]

Throughout the movie, a father is telling his son bedtime stories and these stories play as the movie. At the end of the movie, the father leaves the room and the boy discovers a monster in his room. Can someone tell me the name of this?

Late 80's or early 90's HBO horror/adult movie [ 2 Answers ]

Please help me! :eek: There was this movie that was shown on HBO in the late 80's to early 90's about vampires, but it wasn't just a horror movie it was also kind of like an adult movie because the vampires went to a mansion on a hill to have well... (there's really not a nice way of putting...

Name of another 80's or 90's Horror Movie [ 2 Answers ]

A family goes to a town. The town is full of monster/people who eat humans. If humans eat the food in the town then they get all slimy and are devoured by the monsters. A guy buys some milk from a store and after drinking it, he turns into something... I believe he turns into a plant and is kept by...

80's or early 90's horror movie [ 1 Answers ]

OK what I remember of this film is this guy and girl went into some kind of temple, in the desert I think. They found these little furry monsters and eventually discovered that sunlight turned them into statues which they break to kill them. I think the name they called the monsters started with...

View more questions Search