Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Starman Posts: 1,308, Reputation: 135
    -

May 21, 2006, 08:54 AM
    Verification of supposed death
    If I live in the USA, what must I do to verify the supposed death of someone in China without having to pay a private inverstigator $300.00.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 21, 2006, 02:30 PM
    Assuming they use death certificates in China, contact the China embasy and ask them what the procedure would be to get a copy of one.
    Starman Posts: 1,308, Reputation: 135
    -

May 21, 2006, 11:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck
    Assuming they use death certificates in China, contact the China embasy and ask them what the procedure would be to get a copy of one.
    Thank you for the advice.
    Will do so.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What am I supposed to do now? [ 3 Answers ]

I recently split from my girlfriend of 8 months as I found out she'd been with someone else but that's a whole different matter!anyway she got with this other girl.this other girl cheated on her girlfriend to be with my ex!so those two are together now! meanwhile this girl from the other side who'd...

F1-OPT-H1B Verification [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, based on the info below -Atlanta TaxPayer Expert - you said my F-1 visa status expired on Jan 04. My New question is: Is this true even though I was given an F-1 visa with an expiration date of May-30-2005? Thank you very much!! I have been in the US since August 2000. I started...

Education/Degree Verification [ 2 Answers ]

Is there any way to find out in davance whether an employer will try verify education/degrees for applicants? Is there a standard for this, particularly among municipal employers?

How is degree verification done? [ 1 Answers ]

Dear All, I am going to be offering some positions and I may want to require a degree/s. What is the usual way an employer goes about accepting that an applicant has a degree or not? Just accept that the applicant is telling the truth? Asking to see the degree?

View more questions Search