Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    goblinoid Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2008, 02:06 PM
    .dll files messed up without any warning.
    Alrightey.. my problem seems to be the same as Janflata's but I didn't actually tweak anything. I'm using windows xp and while I was listening to my music in winamp kept crashing because of the milkdrop visualization plug-in. So I searched milkdrop in Google desktop got to it but didn't delete it or open it, didn't do anything. After that I accessed settings in winamp stopped milkdrop and uninstalled it. Now all my .dll icons have a uTorrent icon. Is there any way to change the icons back?
    Chilean Seabass Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2008, 10:17 PM

Have you tried changing the file associations?
    goblinoid Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2008, 01:01 AM
    Thanks for answering but it's way too late now I reinstalled windows.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How Do I Convert .m4a files to .mp3 files? [ 2 Answers ]

I have my whole music library on iTunes version 7, which creates the songs into m4a files. How can I convert those files without buying software to mp3s to play on other devices? Thanks!

Convert garmin files to esri .shp files [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a file conversion utility to conver garmin track/ waypoint files to ESRI .shp files or ESRI .shp to Garmin format

I'm warning everybody about her [ 32 Answers ]

The girl I was with previously, I pretty much fell in love with and did so much for her only to be turned aside. I found out today that she has been scheming on my friend a day after she breaks up with me and I warned him not to deal with her. I think it would be wrong if I didn't at least WARN...

Unwanted backup(?) files/"ghost" files [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. I have been getting these strange files that activate when I open Microsoft word documents. They are like shadow files. And also they appear in My Photo section too. Here is some information I have copied from the property boxes of the files. I have done virus scans on these "ghost"...

Nba live 2004 crack files/patch files [ 2 Answers ]

Can anybody help me find the crack and patch files on nba live 2004. I badly need it co'z I don't have a cd rom which is needed to play. You may send it to my email add.>Removed<

View more questions Search