Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jbrandner Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2008, 02:01 PM
    Have roof leak cant find leak
    Hi my name is jeff and my question is how can I find where my roof is leaking from.
    The leak is on my camper front. The roof is rubber and I have looked at all corners and edges. The inside corner is rotted out I am going to have to replace the wall in the corner. I was hoping to find the leak before removing the bad part of the wall. Do you have any sugjestions on how to find this leak?

Thanks for reading.
    Jeff
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Sep 25, 2008, 02:58 PM

If you haven't already, try spraying in sections with a water hose. Maybe you can narrow it down. Maybe you will have to remove the bad wall first so you can see where the water is entering. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chimney or Roof Leak? [ 4 Answers ]

I have recently acquired a mid-terraced house with a brick chimney. My next-door neighbour has advised me that he has damp/water running down his upstairs wall, and he claims that a builder/roofer has advised him that my chimney is leaking. However, I have no water/damp on the walls or...

Screen Room roof leak [ 2 Answers ]

I have a two year old screen roof that has a insulated roof system. Since this roof faces the east in the hot Florida sun there is plenty of expansion and contraction. The room continues to leak each time it rains. It has been suggested that due to the pitch of that roll roofing be applied to...

Roof leak via furnace vent [ 1 Answers ]

Roof related but no roof section so... Just had a NEW roof installed and with heavy rain decided to check for leaks. I noticed water dripping from the roof down the furnace ventilator pipe. The rain was heavy. (1) Is this normal or an issue? (2) Is this something the roof builder created...

How to find and repair leak from roof or skylight [ 1 Answers ]

I have noticed some water streaks on the wall below one of my skylights in the ensuite. Also, there is a bit of a bulge in the drywall on this same wall. I'm not sure if it is the skylight or my cedar shake roof. How do I determine where this leak is from and how do I repair it?

View more questions Search