Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rd68 Posts: 122, Reputation: 10

May 21, 2006, 07:05 AM
    Johnny Lightening diecast car: Yellow Dodge Daytona
    I collect hot weels, matchbox and now I'm collecting jonnie lightning cars .I am trying to find a rare jonnie lightning diecast car it is a dodge daytona yellow and I need help finding it I've looked everywhere even on eBay and no results. Can someone help.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

May 22, 2006, 04:28 AM
    If you're spelling it "jonnie" then that may be the problem. Search it using "johnny":

johnny lightning diecast car dodge daytona yellow - Google Search

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Yellow Flies [ 17 Answers ]

Suggestions for something that will repel yellow flies please. When bitten by them, if I don't get to the meds quick enough, I end up in the emergency room. I'd really like to enjoy the flower garden and patio my husband and I just put in without being attacked by those buggers. It would be such a...

Yellow discharge [ 10 Answers ]

Is this something I should be worried about? Is there something I can do about it? I also missed my period which hasn't happen for around two years. I'm 17 and am not sexually active. I really don't want to go see a doctor because the only one I can get an appointment with is a guy so I'm hoping...

Yellow teeth [ 7 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, I was wondering if anyone knew of home remedies to whiten the teeth... I am poor and can not afford to go to the dentist to whiten my teeth so I want to try something that won'r cost me a arm and a leg.

Hair turned yellow, need help! [ 2 Answers ]

I had a dark blondish hair color.. with light highlights.. I decided to change my color.. I wanted my hair all one color.. a lightish blonde, but I have a very low budget so I decided to do it myself and went to the store and bought a blonde hair color (Clairol - Born Blonde 'Original').. it...

Johnny mathis and deniece williams [ 2 Answers ]

I can't find the title of a song by mathis and williams with these lyrics...

View more questions Search