Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    birdsong Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2008, 09:29 AM
    Women in ag grants
    I've heard that there are grants available for a) women in agriculture and b) "displaced homemakers" i.e. single moms.
    Any suggestions how to track this money down?
    Oh, and there is a therapeutic bent to the farming for grieving kids.
    Thanks and I hope you are having a fruitful day!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 25, 2008, 10:01 AM

Using a farm for counseling most likely will not fall under "farming" but counseling.

There have been programs to get women into ag education in college, and in various ag fields, storage, inspection, and more.
    Most areas should have a dept of ag field extension office that would be a place to start

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there any free small business grants or grants for felons [ 3 Answers ]

I'm an ex-felon trying to get on with my life and become a possitive person for myself and my children and for the comity that I live in is there any kind of grants I can get to open up a business I would only need about 10,000 to have everything up and going

Grants for women [ 2 Answers ]

How do I find grants for single mothers for free.

Grants for women owned businesses [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I recently started a small cleaning business I had a question. What are some of the best sources to find grants for women business owners?

Why do straight women fool around with straight women: An open discussion. [ 55 Answers ]

Ever wondered why straight women fool around with other straight (or gay) women? Ever tried it? Ever regretted it? Thoughts?

Grants [ 1 Answers ]

how Can I Get A Grant To Start A Home Based Business?.

View more questions Search