Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2010, 06:13 AM

Please stop the spoilers I've only just got the game and haven't started it yet :o
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

May 13, 2010, 03:01 AM

Don't worry Bear, no big spoilers there ;)

You learn the paradigms pretty quick.
    At least you know where to go for help if you get stuck, we have both finished it ;)
    Blue Angel Posts: 266, Reputation: 51

May 28, 2010, 10:18 AM

I don't think there are as many women gamers for multiple reasons. Part of it probably has to do with society, women are raised to be more interested in fashion, shopping, girly things. Part of it probably has to do with the way they're marketed, you tend to see advertising aimed more at men. And then, of course, there's the whole gamer nerd stereotype that goes along with it but I find that guys love a girl who can play video games. My husband thinks it's the greatest thing in the world that I play video games with him. I think there are more women that play games than will admit to it.
    I'm not so big on the first person shooters online, but I do like playing the campaigns on games like Gears of War, Call of Duty, etc. Bioshock and Mass Effect were great games, I think they dumbed down Mass Effect to a little too much for the masses though. Left for Dead is fun if you like zombie games. Of course I love all the old school nintendo and sega games as well. I think it's more fun to be diverse in your game play.
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

May 28, 2010, 11:02 PM

A lot of guys get off on the fact that I play games. (Although if they are very young, we still don't have much else in common.) Oddly, the men I've generally been attracted to haven't been gamers, with I think one exception. So I guess I like gamers as friends and not lovers. LOL.

But I can certainly see the advantage to be married to someone who likes them. Not only can you play with them, but then they "get it." I know men whose wives just don't understand and don't like them playing. But I suppose it's the same thing like football -- women who don't like it get upset with men taking up their Sunday afternoons watching it, and women who do like it are right there on Sunday afternoons with them.

Not sure why women wouldn't want to admit to playing games. I guess cause everyone's running around pretending to be things they are not. My brother hangs around one gaming site where there are plenty of women, and he's talked about one being one of the very best at that game, like a top tournament person.
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2010, 06:17 AM

Gamers as lovers... hmmmmm?

Left, right, jump, FIRE!. do a barrel roll :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hey any gamers out there? [ 4 Answers ]

I need help on call of duty 4 can u help :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Female Cat [ 2 Answers ]

We have a stray cat, who has been in our home for over 3 years. She's a calico and appears never to have been fixed. She was wild outdoors through 3 winters here in Vermont. Today, all of a sudden, she's bleeding or menstruating out her vagina. OR, could she have a urinary track infection?

View more questions Search