Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aatzaz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2008, 05:02 AM
    Workgroup is not accessible. You might not have permission
    "Workgroup is not accessible. You might not have permission to use this network resource. Contact your server administrator of this server to find out if you have access permission
    No more connection can be made to this remote computer at this time because there are already as many connections as the computer can accept."

I am really upset about this problem I have to restart my server . Or wait some time then it might be accessible.
    I have install Avg & symantec end protection.
    chuckhole Posts: 850, Reputation: 45

Oct 1, 2008, 08:48 AM

The maximum number of connections that a Server or Computer in a Workgroup will support is 10. To get more than 10 connections at a time, you will need to change to a client/server environment such as Windows Small Business Server or Windows Server Standard Editions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

\computername is not accessible. You might not have permission to use this resource [ 10 Answers ]

We receive the attached error message when trying to connect to this one specific laptop. We cannot figure out why. We ruled out viruses. This computer is properly joined to the domain, and the account trying to connect to it has proper permissions to this resource. Any Ideas?

<Workgroup> is not accessible. You do not have permission. [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, I have a simple peer-to-peer workgroup setup in an office of 2 desktops and 2 laptops. All connect to the internet via an ADSL modem which is networked via a 5 port hub. There are no wireless connections. All can connect to the internet. The problem is 3 of the computers are unable to...

Pc is not Accessble in same workgroup [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! Friend I am Sahanawaz from india, it's the first time I have telling my problem. So please send me answer which is help me. So I have write down my Problem--- 1). In my office lan, there are 10 computers onder the same workgroup, same os(XP) and same IP series. But problem is that when...

Computer is not accessible.You might not have permission [ 5 Answers ]

HELP!\\computer is not accessible.You might not have permission to use this network -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hi all, I have two computers hooked on a router both running windows Vista. Both connect to the Internet fine. One computer...

Workgroup is not accesible ! Please help [ 10 Answers ]

I have the following problem and I really can't find the right answer :-( Three pc's (A, B and C), A and B running windows xp home edition and C windows xp professional (all with service pack 2). I have disabled windows firewall because I'm using zonealarm. All three are connected together...

View more questions Search