Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jennifer ellen Posts: 55, Reputation: 2

Sep 25, 2008, 02:54 AM
    Brown stringy discharge
    Hi

I have just had some brown stringy discharge that started thismorning and what feels like strong period pains. I haven't had a period since 15th August and have had unprotected sex a few times since (planning for another baby).

I am a bit confused as I am having period pains but no period just this brown stringy discharge which only passes when I wipe, I also have headaches (if this is realted to all of this)

Can someone help me and let me know what this could be - am I pregnant or is my period on its way.

Thank you
    inshortsupply3 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2008, 01:35 PM
    I'd give it a couple more days. Your symptoms don't seem too abnormal; personally, I experience a similar discharge sometimes before or after my period. If your period doesn't come within the next couple days I'd go get a pregnancy test.
    Also, you might want to try drinking more water. It helps with headaches and might help flush some of that stringy discharge out of your system.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Clear stringy discharge over yellow discharge is that the mucus plug [ 13 Answers ]

Okay so when I go the bathroom and I wipe there is a yellow discharge and a clear stringy discharge over it. What does a mucus plug look like? There is no red or pink discharge with it. PS I am 36 weeks pregnant and baby has dropped.

Stringy brown clots. Instead of period. [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I use protection (b.c. and condoms). 2 months ago, though, he pre-cam a little and wiped it off and we messed around a little more by him going in a little ways (w/o condom). This was one night before I started taking my new box of because pills, and I've been on pills for at least...

Brown discharge [ 5 Answers ]

I am an 18 year old girl! I am on the pill, and in the middle of a cycle of pills but I have a brown discharge and a little bit of blood, it isn't getting better or worse. I would like some advice as I'm not sure what's going on and really really scared. Sorry! But that you for any replies xx

Brown Discharge a week before period, then brown discharge at time of period? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am currently on Yaz birth control and because of a different medicine I take they say the effectiveness of the birth control may be compromised (they don't know how much) so I always make sure to use a condom in addition to the birthcontrol. I never miss a pill and take them regularly...

Brown Discharge [ 2 Answers ]

I had my 3rd baby May 2006. Everything was normal. At my 6 week post partum checkup they gave me the birth control shot. I took it 1 more time but was having some major side effects so in December when I was supposed to get it again my husband and I decided not to get it again. I have not had a...

View more questions Search